I can't believe the posts!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I can't believe the posts!!!

Y-TownPhinVet

35 years and counting
Reaction score
I can't believe some of you with your moronic posts! :fire: The Fins are in a transition year with an entire new scheme on bothsides of the ball, and yet many posters are calling for heads to be chopped off! :shakeno: I'll be the first to say this, those of you who downgrade the team at this point are idiots, those who understand the game and the team are not. This team will build and become better as the season goes on, thats called coaching, something thats been lacking for a few years. Noone can fix years of bad coaching in two or even eight games, but it will come. It might take two seasons to get it right.

I want the Fins to win every week, but they won't, and I can deal with it. I remember the "72 undefeated season, most of the naysayers weren't even born then, and many weren't born when Dan threw for over 5000 yards! :fire:

So all the young guns need to step back alittle bit and UNDERSTAND the game. :fire: Many of you have no clue and need to back off, cuz allot of your opinions are moronic! :confused:

To the real fans, keep the faith, Fin Fans will always deal with the good and bad. ;)

Geee thanks, but these guys get paid like they can play.
Saban makes 5 million why should I be patient.
Make this team win now or get out.
Don't tell me they deserve a break after how they got blown out by the Jets.
Not prepared, what were they doing thinking they were playing Denver again,

Y-TownPhinVet said:
I can't believe some of you with your moronic posts! :fire: The Fins are in a transition year with an entire new scheme on bothsides of the ball, and yet many posters are calling for heads to be chopped off! :shakeno: I'll be the first to say this, those of you who downgrade the team at this point are idiots, those who understand the game and the team are not. This team will build and become better as the season goes on, thats called coaching, something thats been lacking for a few years. Noone can fix years of bad coaching in two or even eight games, but it will come. It might take two seasons to get it right.

I want the Fins to win every week, but they won't, and I can deal with it. I remember the "72 undefeated season, most of the naysayers weren't even born then, and many weren't born when Dan threw for over 5000 yards! :fire:

So all the young guns need to step back alittle bit and UNDERSTAND the game. :fire: Many of you have no clue and need to back off, cuz allot of your opinions are moronic! :confused:

To the real fans, keep the faith, Fin Fans will always deal with the good and bad. ;)

Blah blah blah ya and according to many of our fellow Dolphin chums we were suppose to believe we were gonna be in playoff contention after Week One's misleading thumping of the Broncos.

Saban said he wants wolfs these guys weren't sheep they were goats.
Herman had his team ready he's no phd in psychology he's a better coach.

why not our so called players get paid like the other guYs isn't the cap the same.
Wehave more coaches than any other team and they are the best specially Houck lets put a hat on a hat.
give me a break just another college coach.

fin13 said:
Saban said he wants wolfs these guys weren't sheep they were goats.
Herman had his team ready he's no phd in psychology he's a better coach.
That depends on what game you think is more important. Week 1, or week 2?
Or are you one of those crazy people that thinks week 3 is most important? Or maybe week 5? 8? 13? 15?

Don't call yourself a fin fan if you believe the jets have a better coach.

Just abit of history girls! :yell: Don Shula had a bad first year, Jimmy Johnson went 1-15 in his first year with the Cowboys and won three rings. BB had many bad years with the Browns and a couple with the Pats, but he's a Guru now, go figure! Your negative opinions suck, period! :fire: Try going in to a new job with the expectaions that you have for the Fins this season, you couldn't handle it, nor would you put yourself in that position, if your smart.

Grow up!

They put a whooping on us.
Their OL dominated and so did their DL.
Herman and his blue collar crap got it done.
Most inportant he beat the PHD Saban

Fin13....have you done your homework yet. If so, then good. It's time for night night. Have your mommy tuck you in bed now, and tell you a bedside story. Good night, little man.

What do you mean go to a new job for 5 million and try to deal with it.
They that kind of money cause you are going to get it done if not you should be paid $ 5 bucks an hour like you.

Y-TownPhinVet said:

I totally agree with your post. When we win people are on a HIGH, when we lose - people flat out go insane. Be patient and things will happen. I've seen a lot of good things already this year and we will only get better. Also, remember, the Jets are one of our toughest rivals - whether they have a crap team or not - so it will always be a good game. IMO Gus played efficient, Linehan called a good game - we just made a few too many penalties and the offensive line still needs some work.

We will probably finish 8-8, if we're lucky 9-7. I'll take it!

fin13 said:

Yes, we lost. And motivation was a key. Watch how bad the Panthers play next week after expending all their motivation on the Pats! On any given week any team can win!

I lived in Dallas for 7 years and its your mom that was tucking me in and I liked it.
CAn't take can you.

fin13 said:

Are you kidding me with this... I think you've had a lil to much of the bug juice:shakeno:

You have to remember that most people in society are complete idiots. This message board is obviously not an exception. If you get mad at every idiot on here, you'll be mad quite a bit. It just takes a few minutes to sift through the trash.

Back
Top Bottom