I can't believe the posts!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I can't believe the posts!!!

You guy's are brutal!! We won four games last year...looks like its gonna probably take some time,ya think?? I want to win as bad as anyone else but it can't happen overnite, we will be on top again.

Hey Y I thought it was about being consistent and focus.
You can say whatever you want the Fins were not prepared.

fin13 said:
What do you mean go to a new job for 5 million and try to deal with it.
They that kind of money cause you are going to get it done if not you should be paid $ 5 bucks an hour like you.

and what makes you think Saban won't get it done?
No one can make the dolphins win, except for the dolphins. No one can make chambers catch the ball on 2nd and 20, except for Chambers. No one can make Mcintosh block abraham, except for Mcintosh. No one can make Howard play good...no one can do that. not even howard...

saban will get HIS players in there eventually. HIS players won't drop the passes, won't miss the blocks, and HIS players will be exactly that. Players.

Saban4prez said:
and what makes you think Saban won't get it done?
No one can make the dolphins win, except for the dolphins. No one can make chambers catch the ball on 2nd and 20, except for Chambers. No one can make Mcintosh block abraham, except for Mcintosh. No one can make Howard play good...no one can do that. not even howard...

saban will get HIS players in there eventually. HIS players won't drop the passes, won't miss the blocks, and HIS players will be exactly that. Players.

Now this is what I call knowledge :tongue:

fin13 said:
They put a whooping on us.
Their OL dominated and so did their DL.
Herman and his blue collar crap got it done.
Most inportant he beat the PHD Saban

What's the problem with someone who goes about his job with a little bit of intelligence? And, by the way, 17-7 does not constitutes a "whooping". It does reveal that this team competed, but did not win. Years from now, this will be a forgotten blemish at the beginning of a successful career.

Give it some time and some slack. We all want a Super Bowl, be patient.

My point is that after Denver even the press thought we were for real but the fact is that we weren't any good for the last five years couldn't do it and now we have Lord Nick who is the saviour just like Jimmy and Wanny, the players that work for the Jets organization took that game.
Herman told his QB we need a touchdoown and he got it.
Saban can't get that from Gus or Ronnie or chambers that's the diff.

fin13 said:
They put a whooping on us.
Their OL dominated and so did their DL.
Herman and his blue collar crap got it done.
Most inportant he beat the PHD Saban
....are you feelling better now?

FINSTER said:
Original.......someone grab the mods.......
That's OK....it doesn't bother me, obviuosly this kid is not very bright...just look at the way he wrote the beginning of this thread. Probably a Jills fan.

Y-townVet, I agree with everything you said. I'm sick of these posts too. Great football teams don't pop up overnight...it takes time and patience. Saban has this team on the right track and I can't wait for the future.

O ya, by the way Y-townVet...I am also from Youngstown and was just wondering if you knew of anywhere good to go watch the games? I'm sick of listening on the internet.

Hey finster I don't have to take crap about my mom tucking me in so don't cry for the other boys mom.
And I don't have to be a homer and give a pass on what was a badly coached game and at the very least ( new excuse) poor excution, the wolfs weren't focused.
I've been a fan since 1970 and hated the shula years without a defence and now I see a game the fins should have taken but they couldn't do it.
I don't want excuses for the lack of discipline and focus.
That is about coaching.
Now please call the mods

Back
Top Bottom