I can't believe we're talking playoffs!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I can't believe we're talking playoffs!!!

Canadianfishfan

FinHeavean VIP
Reaction score
Man what a trip this is. After the last few seasons where we the laughingstock of the NFL off the field, then bottoming out as the laughingstock on the field, it's blowing my mind that we are actually contending for the playoffs.

It's been so hard as a fan as many of us here know to well. But it sure is sweet to get that winning feeling again. To sense that every game means something. And a meaning for the right reasons.

WH bringing in Parcells and co. has been the best thing to happen to this team in years. This season has far exceeded my expectations. I thought we'd go 8-8 at best.. but playoffs??? After last years debacle I would never have guessed.

We may not have sexy name players at every position, but it sure is nice to have guys with heart.

Since I've joined FH about 4 yrs ago we've seen alot of disappointments.. Lets never forget what we've gone through.. as we appreciate the ride..!

Indeed. Never in my wildest dreams could I have envisioned a playoff run after last season's debacle. The one thing I took away from last season's debacle was to treasure EVERY SINGLE WIN. That's exactly what I've been doing thus far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Especially when we were jettisioning our good players. I never expected to compete this year.

I love this team!! At the beginning of the year I would have loved to get 6 or 7 wins. Now I will be dissapointed if we don't hit 10. How crazy is that!

Even though Taylor and Thomas are on their downhill years, imagine what impact they would have brought us this year. I'm not saying we shouldn't have let them go, it was definately the right long-term move.

We've got a young team that's successful right now. We'll only get better and better throughout the next few years. I truly believe we'll become the powerhouse we once were oh so long ago.

I hope the losing has humbled everyone and our fan base never turns into arogant pricks like Boston fans.

Indeed. Never in my wildest dreams could I have envisioned a playoff run after last season's debacle. The one thing I took away from last season's debacle was to treasure EVERY SINGLE WIN. That's exactly what I've been doing thus far.

True that man. Enjoy it while we have it b/c we know what it's like to lose it

I think this shows how it is possible to turn a very bad team into a very good team with shrewd decision making, strong coaching, and sound leadership from the front office.

It gives me a great deal of hope and excitement that we're getting things right so early after Parcells arrived and shook things up. Hopefully we'll continue to improve and build off the draft.

This team has really demonstrated how far good coaching and "heart" go, even in today's NFL. They're a pleasure to watch and I hope the story gets better and better.

I think this shows how it is possible to turn a very bad team into a very good team with shrewd decision making, strong coaching, and sound leadership from the front office.

It gives me a great deal of hope and excitement that we're getting things right so early after Parcells arrived and shook things up. Hopefully we'll continue to improve and build off the draft.

Those are the key words right there!

it does feel damn good to talk about the playoffs concerning our beloved Dolphins...

I'm just hoping we can continue this "winning" thing. I didn't remember what it felt like, but it is soooooo good. I just don't want us to pull a Sean Payton or anything. You know, get into the playoffs, then just drop drastically the next year. I hope we can keep the stability up, it feels GREAT!

Even though Taylor and Thomas are on their downhill years, imagine what impact they would have brought us this year. I'm not saying we shouldn't have let them go, it was definately the right long-term move.

We've got a young team that's successful right now. We'll only get better and better throughout the next few years. I truly believe we'll become the powerhouse we once were oh so long ago.

Jason might have helped us, but Zack would have hurt this 3-4 defense. I know most of you do not want to hear that, but it is the truth.

Back
Top Bottom