I dont care how old he is... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I dont care how old he is...

thefranchisedef

Active Roster
Reaction score
Brandon Weeden needs to be the next Miami Dolphin. I've watched film on him for the past hour and a half and this guy has it all. 28 twenty schmeight, This guy will be a phenom in the NFL. Ball Placement? AMAZING! Arm Strength? AMAZING! Quick Release? AMAZING! This dude is the best player in the draft after Andrew Luck. He's the reason why Justin Blackmon will be a top 10 pick. I hope Miami does us all a favor and drafts a Right Tackle with their first pick because in the second round they will have their man for the next 10 years. Brandon "F'n" Weeden!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpkLIET5uvA
ENJOY!!

i'm glad you don't care about the age...but that stuff matters on draft day...it definitely matters

as for right tackle in the 1st round get out of here...there are guys on the street veterans who can help you there every year...we just don't pick the right ones...

regarding the oline vernon careys play has picked up at right guard of late garner showed really well at left guard in his one game...incog meh...we could do worse...only thing i really see this team must upgrade is right tackle...although i sure would like dave decostra around the #20 pick range in the event we were to trade back in round 1...just sayin

So then Aaron Rodgers is the next John Beck? He's the same age as Brandon Weeden.

Bro, Aaron Rodgers didnt come out when he was 28...

Weeden is 28

John Beck came out when he was 26

Point is he would be a very old Rookie....

Rodgers is younger then both of them right now.

You figure it takes a few years just for a qb to develop , especially if he is a 2nd rounder..

Make sense?

Weeden's skills far surpass John Beck on any given day. Only reason he would be a 2nd rounder is cause of age. He'd be a top 10 pick if he was 22 or 23.

Weeden's skills far surpass John Beck on any given day. Only reason he would be a 2nd rounder is cause of age. He'd be a top 10 pick if he was 22 or 23.

Well Kyle Shanahan thinks different..He said John he would have taken John top ten...

Weeden is 28

You figure it takes a few years just for a qb to develop , especially if he is a 2nd rounder..

Make sense?
Maybe in the old NFL. In today's pass-friendly NFL, they can compete immediately. My bigger concern with him is his shoulder.

Maybe in the old NFL. In today's pass-friendly NFL, they can compete immediately. My bigger concern with him is his shoulder.

Yea? Kevin Kolb is not exactly lighting it up right now...

Just because a qb lit it up in a college spread does not mean he is going to have great success in todays NFL.

He played in a spread. He had great numbers in College.

Blackmon and Weeden, with a TE in the early 3rd??? Grab a G and OLB in ***ency?hmmmmmm...

Weeden is 28

Make sense?

Not really. Are you trying to say that it will take Weeden a few years to 'get' the pro game and therefore he won't be playing well until he's 30 or 31 years old? I get that, but I fail to see how the John Beck example applies in any way, whatsoever. John Beck is not a successful quarterback, even now after 4.5 years in the league. If you're assuming Brandon Weeden will be successful, but only when he's 30 or 31 years old, and therefore he won't have very many successful years in the league because he'll be racing his biological clock, that's fine. I'm not sure I agree with some parts of that, specifically the assumption that it'll be 2 years before he plays well, but I still understand it. But that assumption makes him a totally different player from John Beck, who is not, never was, and never will be a good NFL quarterback.

Back
Top Bottom