I Don't know how,but I like it draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Don't know how,but I like it draft

miami9954

Rookie
Club Member
Reaction score
I honestly dont know how this guy gets out of the top 10,but man if this guy makes it to 12 I dont see how you don't run to the podium with his name on you card.I know we have needs in other areas Wr,Cb and even tackle if we lose Jake,but I think picking Bjoern Werner would be like stealing a base from the teams picking ahead of us.I like Mingo,Allen and a few others at this spot as well,but (Imo) this guy is going to be a stud.Thoughts? http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...al-first-round-picks-for-all-32-teams/page/13

Yea, your telling me.

No way the draft plays out like this.

But to land werner would be so sick.

that's a 3 down de no question about it but i just continue to question if he'll have enough pass rush at the next level...gets off the ball well but kind of loses luster for me after the get off...

for my money he's the best run defending three down end in the class...

That's honestly the most unrealistic mock draft i've seen so far

2 cb in the top 10?

Teo lasting till 17?

Keep dreaming!

I could see him there at 12. Like Patrick Willis was there at the 9 spot and we picked Ted Ginn even though he probably would have been there in the 3rd.(I almost puked when they announced his name).

I would literally laugh my butt clear off if the Jets take Mike Glennon...would be reminiscent of the joy I felt when they traded up for Mark Sanchez.

That's a pretty iffy mock, but it's hard not to get excited at the possibility of Werner or Moore slipping to us. Or judging by this mock we might even be able to trade down to 17 and still get Te'o :lol:

I would literally laugh my butt clear off if the Jets take Mike Glennon...would be reminiscent of the joy I felt when they traded up for Mark Sanchez.

glennon reminds me of sanchez in that he'll flash some holy hell what a play b/t some very inconsistent play and some "what in gods name was he thinking on that???"

i don't know if glennon id's and accounts for free edge presnap rushers as bad as sanchez does though...he may be the worst i've seen at it

If Denver wins the superbowl I will be hearing the damn donkey's fans all off season. :bobdole:

Back
Top Bottom