I don't know I am not an attorney. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I don't know I am not an attorney.

crashfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
If Kraft or Brady go to court because they want to go after the NFL for deflate agate, wouldn't the two Pat employees (suspended) be exposed to discovery and ultimately have to testify under oath? If that is the case I don't know if the Pats want to go there.

Aaron Hernandez will be let out of prison to bump off these witnesses so they can't talk....I have seen this movie before.

Aaron Hernandez will be let out of prison to bump off these witnesses so they can't talk....I have seen this movie before.
Wrong movie there... Its the one where they frame the ballboys so they end up in jail...Where they get taken out by....

The Pats are 100% percent screwed (Giselle won't touch Tom ~ he lied to her ) the organization is SCREWED :hump:they are trying to back the league down ~ they have what amounts to a pee shooter CASE against a Gatling Gun (the issue isn;t the balls any longer the issue is non-compliance)

32 other owners THE SHIELD (including Kraft) who have also Lawyer-ed up -> Kraft essentially is considering lawyer-ing up against himself it is comical

The only way the Pats can get "heard in court" is to give up evidence (THEY WON'T) so this is a whole lot of shouting and threats in other words POSTURING trying to get the court of public opinion in their favour and it is actually working against them

Truly poetic :chuckle:

Even more importantly. Brady needs to turn over his phone if you go to court, that is definitely not what the Patriots want. The media doesn't seem to understand that angle of it

Back
Top Bottom