I dont know if we make the playoffs or not AFC East teams all have weak schedule left | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I dont know if we make the playoffs or not AFC East teams all have weak schedule left

ssnjamerson

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Look at the schedule for the other East teams

NYJ - @ New England
@Tenn
Denver
@ San Fran
Buffalo
@ Seattle
Miami

New England- NYJets
@ Miami
Pittsburgh
@ Seattle
@ Oakland
Arizona
@ Buffalo

Buffalo--Clevland
Kansas City
Dan Fran
Miami
@ Jets
@ Denver
New England

It looks like the Jets will lose at least 1 more to Tenn. NE,DENVER,Buff,Miami will be tough games

New England plays Pitt, Arizona,and us

Buffalo has been bad lately but has NE,Miami,Denver left that are tough games.
The whole division has a easy schedule left except games with each other. Which will tell the tale.Lets hope that Pitt and Buffalo at least beats NE. And lets hope that Tenn,Buff, Denver beats the Jets. Its goin to be a tough race to the end i think. I just hate to say it but if we are not going to win it all I would rather have a decent draft pick position. Thats a crappy thing to say but I want good players in the draft. If we dont win it all then whats the point in the playoffs. Then we get a late 1st and late picks every round.

The Jets will be lucky not to lose 4 games out of that IMO. I think they're definitely losing the next two weeks, i think Denver CAN beat them but i think it's going to be hard for them to drop three in a row. I could also see them losing to Buffalo and or us.

The Patriots i think you'd have to call the favorites now.

Back
Top Bottom