I dont understand the play calling | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I dont understand the play calling

Imperium

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I dont understand the kitchen sink mentality with our play calling.

Our 1st series was very successful with Ronnie running the base wildcat. So what happens? We dont run Ronnie out of the wildcat the rest of the half.

We ran the pistol with no success. We ran the wildcat with Ricky with no success.

Our 2 minute drive consisted of a TE screen to Haynos, an incomplete screen and a hand off on 3rd and 9. We were bailed out by a turnover that I still dont understand.

We finally activate Turner and I dont think he saw the field even when we were at the goal line.

I think we outsmart ourselves more than our opponents.

I dont understand the kitchen sink mentality with our play calling.

Our 1st series was very successful with Ronnie running the base wildcat. So what happens? We dont run Ronnie out of the wildcat the rest of the half.

We ran the pistol with no success. We ran the wildcat with Ricky with no success.

Our 2 minute drive consisted of a TE screen to Haynos, an incomplete screen and a hand off on 3rd and 9. We were bailed out by a turnover that I still dont understand.

We finally activate Turner and I dont think he saw the field even when we were at the goal line.

I think we outsmart ourselves more than our opponents.

I agree 10 billion percent!!

Not to mention settle for FG with 10 secs left

Anyone with a nickle of common sense knows that a terrible call to not at least take a shot. Oh, maybe Henne gets sacked. Oh, maybe Henne fumbles and TB runs it back for a TD. Loser mentality.

Back
Top Bottom