I Dont Usually Post Here BUT... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Dont Usually Post Here BUT...

akamale

Follow: @Ali_Dolfan
Reaction score
I just feel like I cant take it anymore, normally during games I would be screaming and yelling at my TV, throwing kleenex boxes into walls, slamming doors, but tonight during the bucs game, and more so in the first half I was just emotionless, I feel like I have become numb to disappointment... I feel like I just (dont wanna say it) don't care... And this is someone who has watched every single dolphins game over the past ten years, and a hard core fin fan. But every season no matter the coaches, roster, Owner, GM or offseason acquisitions I feel like its the same story. With the exception of a few seasons I go into the season expecting playoffs only to be crushed and let down year after year while being teased the whole season through. This offseason we spent the big bucks, got the shiny new toy (wallace) and everyone was talking playoffs and dethroning the patriots. I actually felt like this was the year we take over, and here I am again being let down,teased and disappointed. "oh its ok because if we beat this team, and this team loses, and we win out we still have a chance at playoffs"... Im done with the same old song and dance, and I have come to one conclusion after tonight. Until we find ourselves a SOLID GM and a SOLID Head Coach like Bellicheck/McCarthy/Harbaugh we will not be able to mask our deficiencies and succeed. This is the lowest Ive ever felt as a dolphins fan, especially after all the fireworks in the offseason and the 3-0 start. Now I realize this website is probable going to be flooded with "the sky is falling" threads, but this is more of a "im just so dissapointed" thread. Let me know if you guys feel the same way or what not..
-Thanks

Put the gun down and step away from your computer. The sun will shine on us again one day.

There are 32 teams, that is about 1 Super Bowl every 32 years per team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, took me about the same time to feel that way about the team. Now here I am after 20 years, and all I can do is point and laugh.

Back
Top Bottom