I envy you all | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I envy you all

-Miami Fan-

ReSpEcT tHe CoDe
Reaction score
So I was watching a really cool video on youtube (posted below) and I just felt extremely jealous for those of you who go to every home game or even the occasional game. The atmosphere must be amazing and I would love to go sometime. I realize that only a certain few can view the tunnel and the players entering and exiting onto it. Anyway, I just wanted to say that those of you go have attended at least one home game...I envy you. I live in Illinois and would love to take a trip down to South Florida to watch a Dolphins game and yell my lungs out. Unfortunately, I am a broke college student and will be for 2 1/2 more years. I'm really hoping that upon supposed graduation in 2011, I will be able to make it down for a game during the 2011 then.

So until then, I envy you all and I can't wait until I see my first home Dolphins game. For the record, I've only seen one Dolphins game in person, which happened to be at the RCA Dome the day Marino broke Tarkenton's TD record. I was only about 8 at the time and was very mad because the team lost and at the time did not realize what had happened on the field that day. I will never forget that day. By the way, I was just wondering if there are any Dolphin fan Testimonial Threads on the board, because I was considering starting one, but I didn't know if anyone had already beaten me to the idea. Go Dolphins and Merry Christmas!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi4sPWcOS5o

Hey, cool video!

It's not so bad man....I'm in Australia and have been a Dolphins fan since 1990.

Since that time I've wanted to go to a Dolphins game...BAD!

I'm now 31 and yet to get there....I got married in April and went to Miami as part of our honeymoon. I cant explain the feeling that went through me when I saw the stadium for the first time, not to mention how it felt when I got off the bus and started walking through the car park towards the stadium.

This was the stadium I'd been watching Dolphin footballl out of for 17 seasons!...It was unreal, but still, no Dolphins game...It was baseball season and the Marlins were the home team.

Just walking around the aisles of the stadium was special for me...You guys that do it every week should cherish it...seriously.

Getting to a Dolphins game is a dream I'll have until the day it actually happens...Until then though, I'll be down here in Australia cheering for our 'Phins just like I always have.

GO 'PHINS!!

Back
Top Bottom