I finally figured out what the Pistons remind me of. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I finally figured out what the Pistons remind me of.

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
The Pistons are that turd that you can't seem to flush....something always goes wrong....the water pressure is low.....the toilet is backed up....you can't flush it.....

In the Heat series...the plumbing broke and one turd stayed floating there and would not go away....

In the Finals...There was a host of floaters that could not go down and Robert Horry brought a super duper plunger for game 5....In game 6 it was clear that they needed to snake the toilet lines and Tim Duncan did the job and the Pistons were finally flushed.

Do you here that?

DEEEETROIT- Gurggle gurggle BAS- GURGGLE KET-GURGGLE GURGGLE -KET- GURGGLE BALL FRUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

byroan said:
Are you still bitter?

Not bitter....cuz I know that it's finally over for the Detroit Frauds and it is now the era of domination in the East for the Heat.

Section126 said:
The Pistons are that turd that you can't seem to flush....something always goes wrong....the water pressure is low.....the toilet is backed up....you can't flush it.....

In the Heat series...the plumbing broke and one turd stayed floating there and would not go away....

In the Finals...There was a host of floaters that could not go down and Robert Horry brought a super duper plunger for game 5....In game 6 it was clear that they needed to snake the toilet lines and Tim Duncan did the job and the Pistons were finally flushed.

Do you here that?

DEEEETROIT- Gurggle gurggle BAS- GURGGLE KET-GURGGLE GURGGLE -KET- GURGGLE BALL FRUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

:lol: :rofl3:

If I was a Pistons fan, I'd be proud right now. That is one team who works their asses off no matter what the result is. I hope Miami takes notice, because the effort we put up in Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals, with or without Wade - that was an outright embarrassment.

I really feel for guys like Larry Brown, Rip Hamilton, & Chauncy Billups. I will never lose an ounce of respect for any of those guys. If this is it for Larry, it's been wonderful, and I've always got great pleasure out of watching his teams go out there and execute.

I'd just like to add - say what you want about the NBA, but when the playoffs/Championship emerges, there isn't a more emotional sport. And even though this series started off by putting me to sleep, it ended as a very entertaining one.

2 Pistolz said:
If I was a Pistons fan, I'd be proud right now. That is one team who works their asses of no matter what the result is. I hope Miami takes notice, because the effort we put up in Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals, with or without Wade - that was an outright embarrassment.

I really feel for guys like Larry Brown, Rip Hamilton, & Chauncy Billups. I will never lose an ounce of respect for any of those guys. If this is it for Larry, it's been wonderful, and I've always got great pleasure out of watching his teams go out there and execute.

The Pistons threw in the towel for the first two games if you are going by this argument....

The Heat without Wade are just not the same team, despite if the healthy players were to give a 1000% effort...the Pistons can lose a guy and they have so many above-average players that they would be in a better position then the heat would be if the reverse happened in the eastern conference finals (say Rip hamilton were to get hurt)

TerryTate said:
The Heat without Wade are just not the same team, despite if the healthy players were to give a 1000% effort...

It really doesn't matter to me. I don't care who is out there - if you can't put up your 100% effort in the Eastern Conference finals, you have a lot to learn. Sure, many players were hurt...but how many of those guys actually brought it?

I'd love to see Larry Brown or even Pat Riley coach a team with Shaquille O'Neal & Dwyane Wade. It would be such a difference because Shaq would definitely be getting that ball late in the 4th, unlike game 7. It still bothers me that SVG's offense ALWAYS shies away from Shaq late in games. I've never seen us go to him late when we were down or up by one possession.

All I know is.......Detroit has more heart than any team in the NBA.

That is absolutely disgusting. I know you're a bathroom humor kind of person, but I personally just can't get dig it.

Anyway, the Pistons played a tough game and fought hard this series. I'd be proud if I were a Pistons fan now. They left it all on the floor. And you can't knock them for whining because it was largely invisible this series.

Congrats to both teams on a great series.

If the Pistons were a turd then the Heat were toilet paper because the Pistons wiped their asses out of the Eastern Conference Finals.:rofl3:

The Pistons played hard but it just wasn't enough tonight. I give them credit as a great team even though C-Section never will.

Muck said:
That is absolutely disgusting. I know you're a bathroom humor kind of person, but I personally just can't get dig it.

Anyway, the Pistons played a tough game and fought hard this series. I'd be proud if I were a Pistons fan now. They left it all on the floor. And you can't knock them for whining because it was largely invisible this series.

Congrats to both teams on a great series.

And then you advertise for thongs. Some people dont dig those(Im not one of them:D ).

Dont get mad Muck ya know that sh.. was funny :lol:

DolFan31 said:
And then you advertise for thongs. Some people dont dig those(Im not one of them:D ).

Dont get mad Muck ya know that sh.. was funny :lol:

:lol: Niice....

Bobcats all the way next year baby!

With new additions Chris Paul and Fran Vazquez!

Back
Top Bottom