I generally like Page 2 but this is plain stupid | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I generally like Page 2 but this is plain stupid

Quelonio

El rey de la Pachacha
Reaction score
:yell: I'm amazed at like half the things on this list (the basketball ones seem alright though)

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=hruby/050725

I know soccer is not big in the USA, not that anyone in the world cares that much since it is hands down the most popular sport everywhere else, proposing to eliminate offside is just stupid, it would pretty much be the same thing as saying Football means scoring therefore cornerbacks cannot use their hands.... WTF I'm sorry but this is just plain ego,

Allowing boxers to go 22 rounds if necessary, allowing hits below the belt, what are they thinking, that because a person is a boxer he should be allowed to put his life and his chances to reproduce in jeopardy, it is just stupid.

Yea i read this also and i thought it was pretty ******ed... especially the soccer stuff.. man he just kept dissing soccer. It bothered me greatly

Yea i read this also and i thought it was pretty stupid... especially the soccer stuff.. man he just kept dissing soccer. It bothered me greatly

Haha. I thought it was kinda funny. Not all of it was to be taken seriously.

Yeah Page 2 on espn.com is basically a place to be goofy. I thought it was funny and didn't take it seriously at all!

Back
Top Bottom