I got my 49er/dolphin tickets today! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I got my 49er/dolphin tickets today!

Especially for our Fins. Any and every game that should be a lock always seems to turn into a battle (often with ourselves).

I'll have mine in a few days..

My friend, who is a season ticket holder has not received them as of yet.. but the moment he gets them, he will call me to come pick them up...

If work wasnt such a b*tch right now, I'd be giddy too!!!

Im goign to get my jets ticekts , sec 130 row 7
,, is this view good.. or seat..

Yeah I am excited about it. I live in CA and it will be my first live dolphins game. Because I am certainly not going to watch them in Oakland any time. Might start cheering and get jumped. And San Diego isnt playing them this year. So Im hoping its a good game. AKA Dolphins blow out.

WestCoastPhins said:
Yeah I am excited about it. I live in CA and it will be my first live dolphins game. Because I am certainly not going to watch them in Oakland any time. Might start cheering and get jumped. And San Diego isnt playing them this year. So Im hoping its a good game. AKA Dolphins blow out.
i agree with everything you said, i also wanted to watch them in oakland a few years ago but I was not going to put up with all the jackasses there. this is also my first dolphin game too, it should be good.

Still deciding if I`ll go up to Seattle, or go the SF game. Probably will do both.

Back
Top Bottom