I guaranty Egnew........ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I guaranty Egnew........

Is the starting TE next season. Someone save this thread.:up:

Any facts to back up your claim? He hasn't shown us anything to prove you right thus far. I hope you're right though.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you, finally someone who is positive. I agree, I think Egnew has potential. On any other team he would be contributing, but we all know how weird and philosophical Philbin is. I mean Miller barely gets playing time cause he cant block, Reggie got benched cause he fumbled once. But I think Philbin will give Egnew a shot next year.

While I hope you're right (who likes blowing a 3rd round pick?), but the odds are better that he doesn't even make it thru the first round of cuts in camp next season. Hell, he might not even make it to camp.

He's been working on his blocking. They kept him this long for a reason.

Is the starting TE next season. Someone save this thread.:up:

1177025_o-1.gif

While I hope you're right (who likes blowing a 3rd round pick?), but the odds are better that he doesn't even make it thru the first round of cuts in camp next season. Hell, he might not even make it to camp.
. If Ireland is still gm he just might

Love it Dude! Counting on a 3rd Round Bust who did not hit the Field all Year until Today...Nice!

He's been working on his blocking. They kept him this long for a reason.

They kept him this long b/c it's hard to cut a 3rd round pick and admit you totally missed the boat on a guy when your roster has gaping holes in talent, especially at TE. There's no depth or talent behind Fasano, so keeping him for the year really didn't mean anything. In watching Hard Knocks, i thought he was going to get cut.

I think the only reason he stayed around was as a backup. I like Fasano but there are better options out there. If he can't earn some more playing time from Fasano I don't see him starting next year. There will be better options out there

Well now i feel really good knowing you're defacto guaranteeing Ireland is gonna pass up all the quality TE's in FA and the draft.

Back
Top Bottom