I guess Luck sucks too | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I guess Luck sucks too

TarHeelFinFan

Goodness Gracious Great Balls of Fire
Reaction score
Got the ball with just under 2:00 left and no timeouts down 6. Not only did he fail to lead the game winning drive, he got strip sacked with a return for a TD. The following possession he failed to do anything. The Colts are 0-2 as a result and clearly they should cut Luck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Idk, i was told elite qbs put the team on their back and will their way to victory regardless of the talent on the roster...so yea, he sucks and isnt elite....just going by what im told...

He got Philbined, should be in the General NFL board though.

Luck is really good but very overrated as well. Listen to people when they talk about Luck. You'd think the Colts have won the last 4 SB's and he's won the last 4 passing titles. Reality is he's up there with Eli Manning in TO's over the last few seasons.

Not his fault today though, they hang him out to dry there. That team will struggle vs good defenses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He also got pick 6'd earlier in the 4th i believe so he put up 14 of the broncos 34 points

Rt playing against that D, we wouldnt even be in the game.

Rt playing against that D, we wouldnt even be in the game.

T Hill played them in late 2014 and we almost won. That Defense was really good too! Plus a Manning that was killing it. How easy people forget.

Luck is being asked to carry a team that has degenerated quickly under Ryan Grigson and Jim Irsay's incompetent stewardship. Not happening.

Got the ball with just under 2:00 left and no timeouts down 6. Not only did he fail to lead the game winning drive, he got strip sacked with a return for a TD. The following possession he failed to do anything. The Colts are 0-2 as a result and clearly they should cut Luck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

he's done it quite a few times in his career and was facing the best D in the league on the road. he gets excused for one of these.

he's done it quite a few times in his career and was facing the best D in the league on the road. he gets excused for one of these.

I remember that 3 or 4 INT Playoff game against Chiefs and won... wow.... I remember the following Playoff game and again he threw 3 INT. He is the Eli Manning/Joe Flacco of playoffs but with higher INT>TD Ratio.

Back
Top Bottom