I had a dream last night about the fins. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I had a dream last night about the fins.

Bjorn

Go Giants
Reaction score
Last night I had a dream that we drafted Antonio Cromartie with our first pick. It was a very detailed dream. I saw in the war room and saw Saban and everything. Actually kind of strange. Oh well just thought I would let everyone know.

b_hjelmeland123 said:
Last night I had a dream that we drafted Antonio Cromartie with our first pick. It was a very detailed dream. I saw in the war room and saw Saban and everything. Actually kind of strange. Oh well just thought I would let everyone know.

:eek: :goof:

TPD1479 said:
:eek: :goof:

come aboard on my ship. last year after we drafted R. Brown, i had about 6 dreams about miami dolphins, me being a player on it while it was Madden as im a Madden whore loll. It was ntn but torture to wait for the season more.

actually i had a dream like 4 days ago that my friends and i were the responsibles of drafting and we drafted cutler

I had a dream that me and Carmen Electra were....nevermind wrong forum.

i dreamt we traded ricky for alexander and then hutch signed with us

I dreamed about 2 months ago that the fins went 15-1 in the regular season in 2006 and went to the playoffs then I woke up. I dont know who was on the team but I remember Saban celebrated and was excited with the team.

jnobes7 said:
i dreamt we traded ricky for alexander and then hutch signed with us
I'm glad that was just a Dream because Trade a player the makes 500,000
and sign a guy who wants 5 mil .

is just crazy

please don't circumvent the profanity filter - let the filter do it's job - thanks

mia4ever said:
I'm glad that was just a Dream because Trade a player the makes 500,000
and sign a guy who wants 5 mil .

is just crazy

screw the money ALexander sucks! RW any day of the week **** alexander the man runs behind a GREAT line and gets 1880 with no movies, footwork, spins, quickness, stutterstep or jukes. he just shifts his body left and right 5 degrees RW with that line and RB would demolish the 2200 mark if they had that line. RW did 1830 i believe with our CRAPPY line c'mon now.

Come to think of it.. I did have a dolphin dream latley... I just remeber us going 9-7, making the playoffs, and eventually winning the superbowl... then I had to wake up.... ptf...

Back
Top Bottom