I had a dream last night | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I had a dream last night

Elle Clouds

Active Roster
Reaction score
In my dream, we ended up drafting vince young.. i woke with goosebumps..what a cruel joke for GOD to play on me:(

I would really love for us to trade up for vince or pick up marcus vick in the later rounds.. i would love for us to try a mobile quarterback rather than one that is old with the knees of moses

Give me a pure passer any day. Mobile quarterbacks are very seldom successful for long periods of time. Vince Young is nothing more than a glorified option quarterback. He will flop hard in the NFL. I just hope he does it on someone elses team.

Elle Clouds said:
In my dream, we ended up drafting vince young.. i woke with goosebumps..what a cruel joke for GOD to play on me:(

I would really love for us to trade up for vince or pick up marcus vick in the later rounds.. i would love for us to try a mobile quarterback rather than one that is old with the knees of moses

You had a nightmare my friend.

Get Marcus Vick out of your head right now! That guy will NEVER EVER IN HIS LIFETIME even SNIFF a DOLPHINS Uni.

Mobile QBs, such as Vick and Young, are fun to watch, but IMO don't last that long or take a team very far. Other names that comes to mind include Kordell Stewart, Randall Cunningham and Fran Tarketon.

ill take vince at 16 any day..10 out of 10 times.. trust me, this kid can win games and would be a better qb than any we've had since marino.. yes, even feidler...the great thing is, vince feels as if he has much to prove.. he will let his god given talent show the naysayers.. if he goes to a team like the titans, itll be hard for him to shine with the lack of talent...same as if cutler goes to the jets and leinart to the saints...but imagine if vince came to miami... having a mobile qb would only add another threat to an already threatening offense.. with ronnie, ricky, chambers, booker, wes, and mcmike

Elle Clouds said:
ill take vince at 16 any day..10 out of 10 times.. trust me, this kid can win games and would be a better qb than any we've had since marino.. yes, even feidler...the great thing is, vince feels as if he has much to prove.. he will let his god given talent show the naysayers.. if he goes to a team like the titans, itll be hard for him to shine with the lack of talent...same as if cutler goes to the jets and leinart to the saints...but imagine if vince came to miami... having a mobile qb would only add another threat to an already threatening offense.. with ronnie, ricky, chambers, booker, wes, and mcmike
Well i don't share your enthusiasm, He is mobile, and accurate. But the make 1 read take off running style will not translate well into the pros.

Elle Clouds said:
ill take vince at 16 any day..10 out of 10 times.. trust me, this kid can win games and would be a better qb than any we've had since marino.. yes, even feidler...

Thats not saying much at all.

Elle Clouds said:
ill take vince at 16 any day..10 out of 10 times.. trust me, this kid can win games and would be a better qb than any we've had since marino.. yes, even feidler...
better than fiedler?? we better trade everything to get him!

bdmagnum said:
Mobile QBs, such as Vick and Young, are fun to watch, but IMO don't last that long or take a team very far. Other names that comes to mind include Kordell Stewart, Randall Cunningham and Fran Tarketon.

VY is much different to me than Vick. Vick is a punk. VY is a leader and who recognizes those around him and gives them credit and pumps them up. VY is a proven champion who can shine under pressure. Those qualities are overlooked by lots of scouts. I sure hope Saban recongizes this and takes him if he drops to us.

Elle Clouds said:

I had a couple of dreams too but they had nothing to do with football....:sidelol: :sidelol:

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom