I had a dream last night.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I had a dream last night..

RickyTshirt

Miami Dolphin Whore
Reaction score
Sage started the game and the fins won something like 52-17. It sounds ridiculous, but this was my dream and I see it coming true..Sage is our next savior.

RickyTshirt said:
Sage started the game and the fins won something like 52-17. It sounds ridiculous, but this was my dream and I see it coming true..Sage is our next savior.

One thing probably will be certain. Sage can't do any worse and will only expose the talent evaluating skills of our FO !! :cry: :)

Is this what the Dolphins miserable season has come to lol Sage Rosenfels at QB and Brock Forsey at Running Back. I'm seriously not sure if we could score on some of the best defenses in College football lmao!

I would not be surprised to see Jay start, I want Sage, but have a funny feeling Wanny will start Jay.

I think AJ will start if he's cleared today and Sage will be the #2. :(

I wish that Wannabestedt would give the start to Sage and let him go until the Bye week. Couldn't hurt could it? Then we can see what this kid can do. AJ and Jay are both jacked up right now and we surely aren't going anywhere fast.

So far I heard fat chance Fiedler plays and decent chance Feeley is ready. Things look 50/50 for Sage starting (which at this point, who cares)!!

why is everybody so exited about sage..? just because he completed some passes against the practice squad players in the last few preseasons means nothing.. at this point, i think that people would get exited if a blind midget came in to play QB.

They said on espnews earlier that both Feeley and Fiedler are listed as Questionable for the Bills game.

LOL, some of you need to do something other than eat,sleep, drink dolphins football.

Last time I had a dream, the Dolphins beat the Vikings 38-17. Miami lost. Dreams are stupid.

Well seeing as how everyones guessing i'll just throw in that the bangahaha cartoon that is on here had fiedler calling in the radio station to be starting qb so i'll go with fiedler(even if its an older cartoon i just saw it now so it must mean something)....lmao

Back
Top Bottom