i had to laugh when bell got hurt last nite | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

i had to laugh when bell got hurt last nite

There is no conspiracy here. The Patriots have the best football coach of all time and a top 3 QB and that's why they won. They were going to win regardless of Bell, regardless of that fumble. They were the better team coming in.

There is no conspiracy here. The Patriots have the best football coach of all time and a top 3 QB and that's why they won. They were going to win regardless of Bell, regardless of that fumble. They were the better team coming in.

Exactly, I'm just glad Pittsburgh's D finally got exposed. It's too bad the Chefs couldn't win last week because I though with their D they would have been a better match up. I had a feeling Tom was going to expose the Squealers secondary and boy did he ever. Chris Hogan lol.

Amazing how we couldn't really get open with our top WR's and yet the pats no name guys were open all night long and the PITT defenders were looking at each other after every play as if none of them knew what they were supposed to do

Ozzy rules!!

Amazing how we couldn't really get open with our top WR's and yet the pats no name guys were open all night long and the PITT defenders were looking at each other after every play as if none of them knew what they were supposed to do

Ozzy rules!!

That's the thing about the Steelers, they will look all world against mediocre competition. But when they play an offense led by a real QB, their defense gets exposed. It's been that way for the better part of a decade now, they haven't really recovered from losing LeBeau.

Pretty interesting that the missed fumble by Rotheberger in 2010 helped the Steelers reach the Super Bowl.
This time the missed fumble by Brady prevented the Steelers from getting to the Super Bowl.

That is real karma...

For memory sake the 2010 season ended with Pittsburgh and Baltimore tied at 12-4, Pittsburgh got the bye and 2 seed and Baltimore got screwed. Had we not got screwed in that game Baltimore would have been the #2 seed. Pittsburgh probably never makes the Super Bowl that year if they call our game properly.

Last edited by a moderator:
How about those 3-4 blatant PI that goes uncalled in NE favor?

What's best is when the announcers are watching the replay and they say something like, "Well the NE defender has a hand full of jersey" and pretty much follow it up by not saying anything else...

Let'em play. I'll never complain about minor contact that goes on all the time between receivers and defenders. It goes both ways.

Let'em play. I'll never complain about minor contact that goes on all the time between receivers and defenders. It goes both ways.

Except NE is the only team where the CBs are allowed to play through the man without even trying to spot the ball. There was more than one instance of that yesterday.

Except NE is the only team where the CBs are allowed to play through the man without even trying to spot the ball. There was more than one instance of that yesterday.

I see what you want, especially when blinded by hate.

Actions that do NOT constitute pass interference include but are not limited to:

(a) Incidental contact by a defender’s hands, arms, or body when both players are competing for the ball, or neither player is looking for the ball. If there is any question whether contact is incidental, the ruling shall be no interference.

(b) Inadvertent tangling of feet when both players are playing the ball or neither player is playing the ball.

(c) Contact that would normally be considered pass interference, but the pass is clearly uncatchable by the involved players.

(d) Laying a hand on a receiver that does not restrict the receiver in an attempt to make a play on the ball.

(e) Contact by a defender who has gained position on a receiver in an attempt to catch the ball.

Sub-rule (a) = Let'em play football.

Back
Top Bottom