I HATE LAST WEEKS GAME!!!!!!! I HATE IT, I HATE IT we were so close!!!! CAN'T SLEEP!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I HATE LAST WEEKS GAME!!!!!!! I HATE IT, I HATE IT we were so close!!!! CAN'T SLEEP!!

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
EVERYTIME I HEAR THAT DWIGHT FREENEY STOPS RICKY ON THE FIRST PLAY WHICH APPEARED TO BE A CLEAR PATH FOR RICKY TO RUSH STRAIGHT FOR A TOUCHDOWN....... MAKES ME SICK..........

MAKES ME EVEN MORE SICK THAN DWIGHT FREENEY KNOCKING THE BALL OFF GRIESE'S HAND.

WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!

WHY

WHY
WHY WHYWHWHWWYWHWHWHW

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP ME MUCK, HOLD ME MAN :-( YOU ARE SO TENDER

The NE loss was harder for me to take. I don't think i'll get over these near misses for a while. How can they let NE do that to them.

Originally posted by juniorseau55
is that good?

Ummm yeah...it's okay, I guess...I kinda like it, kinda don't....I don't know and..... I don't care :crazy:

clear.gif

clear.gif

It's gonna be alright buddy. Deeps breaths. Count backwards from 3.

I also can't stop thinking about that damn new england game. Two chance at a lousy thirty five yard field goal. Especially the last one to end it. It was practically a gimme. Every time I see any field goal on TV especially these college kids kicking forty and forty five yarders I just can't believe olindo misses that. And New England and there fans think they are better, it just kills me every frickin day. Miami does it every frickin year to us.

Originally posted by dolphinron
I also can't stop thinking about that damn new england game. Two chance at a lousy thirty five yard field goal. Especially the last one to end it. It was practically a gimme. Every time I see any field goal on TV especially these college kids kicking forty and forty five yarders I just can't believe olindo misses that. And New England and there fans think they are better, it just kills me every frickin day. Miami does it every frickin year to us.

It's tough. They went on a 4 game win streak last time after the Houston loss because the Miami fans were so tough on them. They either do it again or they'll know what real pressure is. I can understand 5-4 but if they get to 5-5 in the next 3 weeks It will be tough to not give up for the fans and mostly the players.

screw the Donkey's we should have known better than to count on them for anything. It's good they're out of the playoff picture.

Back
Top Bottom