I HATE the Jets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I HATE the Jets

Did you see how bad Drew Brees' pocket presence was? OMG he just folded up and stood there when guys came untouched up the middle. And he fumbled the football when a guy came around and got him from the blind side. What a scrub.

The Saints are frauds outside of the dome.

Jets are lousy. They can lose to any team left on their sked.

I hate the Saints. They slam us on national tv then blow it vs the pats and now lose to damn jets.

I bet Matt Ryan would have been awesome...oh wait that's the sound of 3 more int's...I guess a bad oline and average skill players sans gonzalez really DO make a difference? Maybe WV can interject on that?

"Jets are going to steal division." I don't think so. Did you see what the Bengals did to them?

Lets keep this is perspective. The Saints beat us soundly, but we beat the Bengals. The Jets get killed by the Bengals, and beat the Saints. If I had my choice I would rather have a conference win vs the Bengals than a non conference win vs the saints.

With the Chargers losing today we are looking better every day for a WC. We just have to start playing a little better. But we have an easier 2nd half of the season to get it together.

The Jets are an odd football team.

Very odd!

Call me crazy, but Jets are looking better than us currently.

RG3 looks legit guys. I never really thought he'd amount to anything but hes doing good. Also, nice choke job by the saints. team is such a fraud

Fortunately for us, we play the Jets next on what should be the "sucks" cycle of the Genocoaster. So far this season, he has alternated between sucking and playing decent. Since they have a bye coming up when Geno should suck, I've pushed his suck cycle to the following week, which means he will suck against the Bills, then play well against the Ravens, then suck again vs the Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom