I HATE the Jets | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I HATE the Jets

Jets are a jekyll and hyde team, really incredible. After last week you'd think the Saints would win by 4 touchdowns easily. I think it just goes to show that the NFL is the hardest league in which to predict games. Every team is bound to have 1 or 2 mulligans over the course of the season, 49-9 seemed like a mulligan; the Bengals are clearly a better team than the Jets but they're not 40 points better, sometimes everything goes one team's way in a game, and the other team taps out early and the score isn't really reflective of how good the teams are compared to each other.

The Jets have been surprising. You look at the stats from the game and it is hard to believe they won. Apart from 1 long TD run, they were pedestrian.
They are finding ways to win, while we were finding ways to lose. We should be sitting at 6-2 right now.
Rookie kicker choking against buffalo, and the 14 point lead against NE erased courtesy of the Refs and some bad bounces, and terrible play calling.
As was mentioned, the Jets will stumble to 7-9 or 9-7. Our games against them will be must wins and will decide our season.

There's no other franchise in all of sports I hate more than the jets. Living in NY it's 100 times worst. I know it's not pc but I write ppl off that are jets fans. They don't even get a chance.

The Jets have been surprising. You look at the stats from the game and it is hard to believe they won. Apart from 1 long TD run, they were pedestrian.
They are finding ways to win, while we were finding ways to lose. We should be sitting at 6-2 right now.
Rookie kicker choking against buffalo, and the 14 point lead against NE erased courtesy of the Refs and some bad bounces, and terrible play calling.
As was mentioned, the Jets will stumble to 7-9 or 9-7. Our games against them will be must wins and will decide our season.

How confident are you in the Dolphins O-line versus the Jets D-line?

Fortunately for us, we play the Jets next on what should be the "sucks" cycle of the Genocoaster. So far this season, he has alternated between sucking and playing decent. Since they have a bye coming up when Geno should suck, I've pushed his suck cycle to the following week, which means he will suck against the Bills, then play well against the Ravens, then suck again vs the Dolphins.

With the Ravens game being in Baltimore, Flacco and Rice may reprogram Geno's suck cycle. Hopefully they can add a spin cycle and a celebrum softener cycle to the program too.
That is the stretch in the season where the Jets need to lose 3 straight to get them out of the picture.
I think the Bills are playing good ball right now. The Jets could lose that game.

I have more confidence in McKinnie - Incog- Pouncey - Jerry - Clabo as the oline as long as we run the ball 30 times a game. But I have big issues with Philbin and Shermins game plan, play calling, and spur of the moments game time decisions. Shermin is not a patient play caller and throwing at Ryan's defense is exactly what the Jets want.
Do we have the talent to win both those games. My answer is yes.

There's no other franchise in all of sports I hate more than the jets. Living in NY it's 100 times worst. I know it's not pc but I write ppl off that are jets fans. They don't even get a chance.

Completely delusional fans. They actually believe all that chit they spew.

The Saints are ****ing useless. They're a completely different team outside the dome.

Smith was 8 for 19 for 115 yds and was sacked twice (with 1 running TD). Yeah Ivory ran well but how did they pull it off? I guess the INTs Brees had was the difference.

Smith was 8 for 19 for 115 yds and was sacked twice (with 1 running TD). Yeah Ivory ran well but how did they pull it off? I guess the INTs Brees had was the difference.

And the fact that it seemed like he was hit half the time he dropped back to pass.

Never said the Fins suck, i have been picking you guys the last couple of weeks to win, even made some wagers. If you had a viable o-line, you guys would be damn good. Look what happens when RT has time to throw.

Great win. Our beast D-Line had Brees off balance all day. He still threw for a lot of yards but he didn't look comfortable back there at all. Rushing attack was good, Geno did enough to win. I'll take that stat line this week, mainly because there were ZERO turnovers. That's huge.

People can say whatever they want about Rex. I'm 24, he's the best coach i've ever seen for the Jets (Parcells wasn't here long enough). His teams play hard for him and they respond off of terrible losses all the time.

Back
Top Bottom