I have the eerie feeling this draft will change the face of the franchise! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I have the eerie feeling this draft will change the face of the franchise!

Elle Clouds

Active Roster
Reaction score
To begin, the drafting of Pat White is ushering in a new era of qb's in the dolphins organization. Miami has never really had a scrambler back in the pocket, given jay feidler was able to use his legs to prevent an in-pocker clobbering. I've always thought that mobile qb's can buy more time and allow receivers to find openings or allow the fast wr's to create space. When Pat White is in the huddle, he could come out as the qb, wr, or guy in motion that coudl be looking to throw a flee flicker, his possibilities are almost endless. Defenses will have to be on their toes in game due to the dolphins offense having many options during 1 play.

Opposing db's will have to predict run but then give up coverage duties or choose to cover allowing rb's or Pat White to get at least 5 yards a play. Trust me when I say this, he will keep the chains moving.

I predict Sean Smith will lead our team in interceptions due to his experience playing Wr, good hands and height. He plays like a wr, so i feel back for qb's trying to fit the deep ball over this guys wingspan.

JT will be back in uni to join a star cast such as Langford, Porter, Crowder, Wake , Merling, Wilson, Bell, Allen and newcomers Smith and Davis.

Actually they did have a scrambler...except he drank himself out the game.

David Woodley.

Our only Super Bowl winning QB...when he was younger,was known as a effective
scrambler.

Back
Top Bottom