I havent been this exicted for a season for awhile!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by runrickyrun21, Feb 15, 2006.

1. runrickyrun21

runrickyrun21 Active Member

I dont know bout all of you but Im so excited for next season already!! I wish it was April already and draft day! I cant wait for this team to play next season... this has to be the most highly antipated team for a long time now.. with rumors hanging around owens, mcnair, and law and with the already solid foundation of this team.. success is written all over this team! I have to give Saban a lot of credit i have to admit at the beginning of the year i didnt give him enough credit and after his comments after the cleveland game I thought he was a mistake but I was def wrong one of the superior coaches in the league after only one season in the Nfl. Well just wanted to write im excited about this squad Go fish!!!!!:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

2. FakeSpike13

FakeSpike13 A True Fan

you mean Mcnair bro, not mcnabb...

3. runrickyrun21

runrickyrun21 Active Member

wow i feel like an idiot thanks guy!

4. BadBrad1703

BadBrad1703 BM#19

Same here I cant wait for this season. Saban being under the helm for a full season and having 2 offseasons to revamp and mold this team in his immage!!!!!

5. AtticusFinz

AtticusFinz pu55yFartManufacturer

I agree last few seasons i stoped gettin excited in fear of being let down hence the nickname but this is truly the first time ive been REALLY EXCITED about 2006!!

6. Finfang

Finfang Finheaven is king!!!

I am very excited as well.

However, as Fin fans we must remain patient.

We all know the fix is on with our football team and we appear to be ahead of schedule.

Being very competitive while re-building and adding depth along the way seems to be what we are dealing with.

We now all know that consistency is the teams priority and right now we are still searching for the team identity. That will ultimately happen.

For the now just sit back and enjoy what is taking place.

This is going to be something truly special!

7. TRUDOLFAN54

TRUDOLFAN54 PHINZ4LIFE!!!!

im expecting playoffs this year we are going to be a team to wrenken with i want teams to fear us cause we are so physical...:fire: :fire: :fire: :dolphins:

8. Jimi

Jimi The World Is Yours

This season and the season ricky retired(obviously before tht happened) were the two most highly anticipated for me.

9. Roman529

Roman529 Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

Look at the first post, he never said MCNABB....you confused? :confused:

10. FLOUNDER

FLOUNDER Guest

This is a stupid question...But has McNair and Law allready verbelly stated that there going to be dolphins next year?

11. pmzqqzmp

pmzqqzmp In Saban I Trust !

Its gonna be exciting this year and I can't wait too ! Go St Nick !

12. rainmaker1313

rainmaker1313 A True Fan Donator

we are a team to be wrenken with?

13. WitheringPlant

WitheringPlant Seasoned Veteran

Its called editing. I would expect someone with 7000 posts to know that...

14. fishfan34

fishfan34 2008 AFC EASTERN DIVISION CHAMPIONS!

I think it he went back and edited it.

But I agree. I'm cautiously optomistic! On the inside, I really feel something special building here with this team. I think with the coaches, the foundation of the current team and the arrival of some key free agents and draft picks, we're in position to do something really special in the near future. On the outside, i'm trying not to get my hopes up too high. I do not want to be let down and during the previous coaching staff's our big expectations have been met with nothing but disappointment. Our coaching staff is lights out and i'm keeping my fingers crossed that we can have just the right mixture of talented and creative coaching combined with players with skill and ability to lead this team back to the top. This is certainly one of the most anticipated seasons I've been associated where this team is concerned. :dolphins:

15. fishfan34

fishfan34 2008 AFC EASTERN DIVISION CHAMPIONS!

Neither has verbally stated anything like that. However, Law was quoted in the Kansas City Star as having said that he's "heard the Dolphins are trying to get McNair down here" and that in his (Law's) opinion, that puts the dolphins in superbowl contention which is what Law is all about at this point in his career.

Where Law heard this about McNair is unknown to me.

16. Argos31

Argos31 Well-Known Member

I remember when I was very young being extremely excited for the upcoming of every Dolphins season even in February and March. This excitement stopped when Marino retired and I cared about the Dolphins' seasons until the season actually started. Now I feel that excitement again. I do think we still have too many holes that we will not be able to all fill in order to become dominant and look for a championship(secondary, Oline, QB, but nonetheless I am excited as to where we will finish.

I think we will be able to beat the Patriots en route to an 11-5 season(things may change due to the draft, FA, injuries, arrests), but I do not see us being able to beat teams like the Colts, Steelers, Chargers, and even Bengals consistently next year. (I pick SD for SB XLI).

17. BALLS DEEP

BALLS DEEP Guess Who's Back.

I'm with you bro! I can't wait for FA and the Draft and Mini Camp and Training Camp!

We are going to be awesome in '06! Hard chargin' lights out high scoring! Then if everything goes right, we'll be able to watch our team in the big dance at our own stadium!

18. DaFish

DaFish A True Fan

I have sat through over 20 years of Dolphin football thinking the next year is going to be the year. I can't think of one of those years that I felt like I feel now except for the year following the SB appearence in 84.

What makes this year so special I think is actually "almost" knowing what is going on behind closed doors. Saban is doing something really great with this team. I talk to fans of other teams and they are clueless to the card playing Saban is doing right now. I just let them talk about how the Dolphins are going to be good but not great.

After becoming a member of this forum, I have learned so much on how things work in the off season and how important the off season really is.
    I think we finally have a SB coming to us.....the Faithful and Proud.......Dolphin fans.

19. IdahoPhin

IdahoPhin FinHeaven VIP

I felt the same way. I'm glad the wannspeil days are over.