I havent been this exicted for a season for awhile! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I havent been this exicted for a season for awhile!

runrickyrun21

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I dont know bout all of you but Im so excited for next season already!! I wish it was April already and draft day! I cant wait for this team to play next season... this has to be the most highly antipated team for a long time now.. with rumors hanging around owens, mcnair, and law and with the already solid foundation of this team.. success is written all over this team! I have to give Saban a lot of credit i have to admit at the beginning of the year i didnt give him enough credit and after his comments after the cleveland game I thought he was a mistake but I was def wrong one of the superior coaches in the league after only one season in the Nfl. Well just wanted to write im excited about this squad Go fish!!!!!:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

runrickyrun21 said:
I dont know bout all of you but Im so excited for next season already!! I wish it was April already and draft day! I cant wait for this team to play next season... this has to be the most highly antipated team for a long time now.. with rumors hanging around owens, mcnabb, and law and with the already solid foundation of this team.. success is written all over this team! I have to give Saban a lot of credit i have to admit at the beginning of the year i didnt give him enough credit and after his comments after the cleveland game I thought he was a mistake but I was def wrong one of the superior coaches in the league after only one season in the Nfl. Well just wanted to write im excited about this squad Go fish!!!!!:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:
Same here I cant wait for this season. Saban being under the helm for a full season and having 2 offseasons to revamp and mold this team in his immage!!!!!

I agree last few seasons i stoped gettin excited in fear of being let down hence the nickname but this is truly the first time ive been REALLY EXCITED about 2006!!

I am very excited as well.

However, as Fin fans we must remain patient.

We all know the fix is on with our football team and we appear to be ahead of schedule.

Being very competitive while re-building and adding depth along the way seems to be what we are dealing with.

We now all know that consistency is the teams priority and right now we are still searching for the team identity. That will ultimately happen.

For the now just sit back and enjoy what is taking place.

This is going to be something truly special!

im expecting playoffs this year we are going to be a team to wrenken with i want teams to fear us cause we are so physical...:fire: :fire: :fire: :dolphins:

This season and the season ricky retired(obviously before tht happened) were the two most highly anticipated for me.

FakeSpike13 said:
you mean Mcnair bro, not mcnabb...

Look at the first post, he never said MCNABB....you confused? :confused:

This is a stupid question...But has McNair and Law allready verbelly stated that there going to be dolphins next year?

Its gonna be exciting this year and I can't wait too ! Go St Nick !

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
im expecting playoffs this year we are going to be a team to wrenken with i want teams to fear us cause we are so physical...:fire: :fire: :fire: :dolphins:

we are a team to be wrenken with?

Roman529 said:
Its called editing. I would expect someone with 7000 posts to know that...

Roman529 said:
I think it he went back and edited it.

But I agree. I'm cautiously optomistic! On the inside, I really feel something special building here with this team. I think with the coaches, the foundation of the current team and the arrival of some key free agents and draft picks, we're in position to do something really special in the near future. On the outside, i'm trying not to get my hopes up too high. I do not want to be let down and during the previous coaching staff's our big expectations have been met with nothing but disappointment. Our coaching staff is lights out and i'm keeping my fingers crossed that we can have just the right mixture of talented and creative coaching combined with players with skill and ability to lead this team back to the top. This is certainly one of the most anticipated seasons I've been associated where this team is concerned. :dolphins:

WestVirginiaFan said:
This is a stupid question...But has McNair and Law allready verbelly stated that there going to be dolphins next year?
Neither has verbally stated anything like that. However, Law was quoted in the Kansas City Star as having said that he's "heard the Dolphins are trying to get McNair down here" and that in his (Law's) opinion, that puts the dolphins in superbowl contention which is what Law is all about at this point in his career.

Where Law heard this about McNair is unknown to me.

Back
Top Bottom