I hear that Davone Bess is a MONSTER in practice. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I hear that Davone Bess is a MONSTER in practice.

k33vinj

Vontae21Davis
Reaction score
I think this year davone bess will be a monster in the slot. Think about if we can pass like the pats and run like the jets(DANGEROUS).Im making sure i grab henne and bess this year on my fantasy team.Good thing theyre underrated.I wonder how much wil we lineup with three wr sets though?

I think this year davone bess will be a monster in the slot. Think about if we can pass like the pats and run like the jets(DANGEROUS).Im making sure i grab henne and bess this year on my fantasy team.Good thing theyre underrated.I wonder how much wil we lineup with three wr sets though?
I totally agree. I think Bess was our best receiver last year and will continue to get better with the development of our offense into a juggernaut this offseason and Henne hopefully developing into the franchise QB we all hope he will be.

I totally agree. I think Bess was our best receiver last year and will continue to get better with the development of our offense into a juggernaut this offseason and Henne hopefully developing into the franchise QB we all hope he will be.
Bess was easily our best receiver last year. He will be great in the slot this year. He will important for Chad Henne's development.

Back
Top Bottom