I hope I'm wrong....but..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I hope I'm wrong....but.....

BlueFin

Seer of Visions
Club Member
Reaction score
I haven't felt this bad about a draft since 2013.

Players with major weaknesses in their games with strong talent available at both picks.

Something is wrong with our evaluation process....Grier's job should ride on this class impacting 2017 big time and be fired if they don't.

I would have rather fixed our O-line for good with two guards than take two defenders this flawed.

I hope I'm wrong...this draft sets us way back if I'm right.

No way is this draft like the 2013 one. It may not turn out to be great but it's pretty hard to duplicate that 2013 draft.

Two guards with their top two picks? Have two guards even been taken at all yet?

I'm saying...we could have fixed the O-line for good as better option than picking a pass rusher who can't stop the run and often gets engulfed by tackles....and a 2 down linebacker who can't cover.

I'm not saying I would have done that...I'm saying I'd be happier with that than what we did.

I would have taken Rueben Foster and Jordan Willis.

Players with major weaknesses in their games with strong talent available at both picks.

Something is wrong with our evaluation process....Grier's job should ride on this class impacting 2017 big time and be fired if they don't.

I would have rather fixed our O-line for good with two guards than take two defenders this flawed.

2 guards in the deepest defensive draft in years? C'mon man . . . not to mention we all know this Dolphins defense gave up the most yards in Dolphins history last season.

This draft has been a long overdue dose of medicine.

Are you saying you've felt good about any draft in the last decade?

I see a potential elite pass rusher and a highly instinctive LB that hits like a truck.

Don't see the big reason to feel bad.

You are wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As if all LBs can cover

tenor.gif

He's the second youngest in the draft and has tons of time to develop into a better player.

We just addressed two gaping holes on defense. I didn't want Foster and I didn't want Cunningham. So, I'm happy.

Lol don't even worry dude you're 100% wrong. Thank god you're not in charge cuz this franchise would be in the gutter...you expect that in a draft that's said to be the worst draft in a very long time as far as O-lineman, that we should waste 2 incredibly valuable picks on a position that this regime believes is the least valuable position on either side of the ball!?!?!? Look, I personally wanted Foster in round 1 but dude, its not like they don't know he was there! They passed for a reason and these guys know what theyre doing. They picked a really good DE instead which is arguably the 2nd most valuable position on either side of the ball. Then picked an incredibly productive LB from a powerhouse school that is known for being pro-ready and obviously a position of need. Trust that the guys who finally turned this thing around, are continuing to do just that. Relax bro, were doing fine

Back
Top Bottom