I hope Philbin feels a little "quesy" about his job | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I hope Philbin feels a little "quesy" about his job

Until this year I supported the guy. He seemed like a smart guy and a good man, and I hoped his methods would work., Now, I think he has to go. There is absolutely no excuse for the way we came out today. I don't think the QB is the biggest problem. The OL is awful, and I blame the organization for making no real effort to fix it, even with options available. With a decent line I believe Miller would be fine. I believe we have some quality players, but without better coaching we won't go anywhere. The D line, wtf? I thought Suh would be a terror, raising hell every game. Now I have read his name mentioned with Albert Haynesworth, not a good thing at all. By all accounts he is working hard, so, why is the D line so bad? Can't stop the run, can't rush the passer. Just frustrated and disgusted, We all questioned the O line in the offseason and they did nothing.

he should, the lack of intensity that this football team (especially this defense) has is squarely on his shoulders.

What a joke. , we might have a top 5 pick. And I truly believed this team was good

Back
Top Bottom