I hope we don't end up like poor Raider fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I hope we don't end up like poor Raider fans

Dolphins7273

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
For years, Raider fans waited for their owner to die in hopes of someone competent succeeding him. Almost 3 years later, their team still sucks. Hopefully whenever Ross dies/sells (whichever comes first, w/e), we can see some immediate results. We deserve better.

My best friend is a die-hard Raiders fan. We spend a lot of time complaining to each other about the Dolphins' and Raiders' incompetence lol.

Cowboys I know are in the same boat as the Raiders used to be. Waiting on the owner to pass so a real gm can be hired.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

We're going to end up like the Bengals.

We'll suck most of the time. Be promising every now and then and make the playoffs.

Then **** our pants at the dance.

The Raiders roster is pure garbage and it's going to take more than 2 or 3 off seasons and drafts to fix it. Especially if those drafts are as bad as the ones Al Davis used to have. Ireland is bad but he's not that bad.

Mark Cuban would fix things if he owned the Phins.

For years, Raider fans waited for their owner to die in hopes of someone competent succeeding him. Almost 3 years later, their team still sucks. Hopefully whenever Ross dies/sells (whichever comes first, w/e), we can see some immediate results. We deserve better.

I'd never wait for the owner of my team to die. It's a ****ing game man. Life is more important than watching a bunch of guys hit each other.

Maybe that's why Ireland has a job. It's a weekend at Bernie's situation. He's flopping Ross and his ears around making us think Ross is still with us.

We are to mediocre to suck even when we had the chance to suck one season and secure a decade plus of the franchise we were to mediocre to do it!

You should see my uncle's man cave. Autographed helmets and jerseys galore. His phone is the old draft day helmet phone. He only wears black and silver......and every sunday is pure saddness for him. I DONT WANNA BE THAT.

At least the Raiders have seen a Super Bowl in recent memory. They actually don't have to hold on to '72, like some Phin fans. Those are the sad ones.

Back
Top Bottom