I just heard a "Mike" from Finheaven.com have his e-mail read on FOX SPORTS RADIO! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I just heard a "Mike" from Finheaven.com have his e-mail read on FOX SPORTS RADIO!

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Was it one of our staff-mates....P4E, or was it one of you? It was just read about the Monday Night Football Scheduling and how they should do it. Wasn't Dolphins-related...but I really want to know who that was...thanks for the plug!

Big Ben Mallard said "I haven't been interviewed by them in awhile, I think he confused us with someone else, because we never interviewed him as far as I know, but still cool nonetheless!

TerryTate said:
Was it one of our staff-mates....P4E, or was it one of you? It was just read about the Monday Night Football Scheduling and how they should do it. Wasn't Dolphins-related...but I really want to know who that was...thanks for the plug!

Big Ben Mallard said "I haven't been interviewed by them in awhile, I think he confused us with someone else, because we never interviewed him as far as I know, but still cool nonetheless!

I interviewed him when I was running EHH..EHH....EHH.

That was me! Good friends with Ben. One of my many national contacts.

PressCoverage said:
so THAT'S where he gets his picks each week! i knew it!!!

:confused: :confused: from a radio show:confused: :confused:

Uh, my picks are submitted by Wed or Thurs. His show is on Sat! :confused: Not that it would matter. Picks are picks.

MikeO said:

Uh, my picks are submitted by Wed or Thurs. His show is on Sat! :confused: Not that it would matter. Picks are picks.

So what do you guys think...raiders vs. broncos, over or under 43? :)

bolts chiefs over under 49.5

MikeO said:
I interviewed him when I was running EHH..EHH....EHH.

That was me! Good friends with Ben. One of my many national contacts.

Nice! GOOD STUFF! :)

I knew I wasnt crazy...the only reason I heard that was that I had the urge to go out to a Wal-Mart to get some food...Boy am I hungry! If I didn't wait in that line at the Wal-Mart for 20 minutes due to their ignorance, I would've never heard it!

TerryTate said:

I knew I wasnt crazy...the only reason I heard that was that I had the urge to go out to a Wal-Mart to get some food...Boy am I hungry! If I didn't wait in that line at the Wal-Mart for 20 minutes due to their ignorance, I would've never heard it!

When I was running EHH....EHH.....EHH I was a corespondant on his show and would do segments on Fins releated stuff. I got the hotline number and the fast track to get emails on the show. I always plug this site when I go on or send an email.

Don't do it as often now since coming over here, but every once in a while I send something or go on.

MikeO said:

i meant your numerous contacts... but i was just kidding... don't get untucked...

but i challenge you to pick an underdog this week... or next... ;)

PressCoverage said:
i meant your numerous contacts... but i was just kidding... don't get untucked...

but i challenge you to pick an underdog this week... or next... ;)

I did.....go read my picks for this week! :shakeno:

And who cares if you pick underdogs or not? As long as you pick winners! :shakeno: :shakeno:

*sigh*... you are joyless... i guess no one cares... it's just a curiosity...

alright Yankee fan... have it your way... go Dogs!!

TerryTate said:

Wal-Mart Terry? Really...? You make me sad ;)

Penthos said:
Wal-Mart Terry? Really...? You make me sad ;)

WAL-MART is taking over the world! :goof:

Back
Top Bottom