I just threw up in my mouth.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I just threw up in my mouth....

Was pissed, then found out we didn't give up the farm for that jump. D is looking NASTY.

Great player. But not a particularly big area of need. Only makes sense if we pull off the Albert trade. You don't draft a potentially franchise QB, then let his left tackle walk and let Nate Gardner or some other bum take over. Find cap space however you can (Marshall, Incognito, Bess (trade)) and get Albert in here. I'll wait to see how everything pans out before calling it a dumb move, but right now im scratching my head.

So did Tom Brady...

Why would Tom Brady be scared of a guy who had 5 sacks last year? Jordan is not an elite pass rusher....he's better in coverage. I think he's going to get handled by NFL linemen b/c he's skinny and weak at the point. Werner and Carradine would have been better pass rush options, and we could have traded down for them!

Great player. But not a particularly big area of need. Only makes sense if we pull off the Albert trade. You don't draft a potentially franchise QB, then let his left tackle walk and let Nate Gardner or some other bum take over. Find cap space however you can (Marshall, Incognito, Bess (trade)) and get Albert in here. I'll wait to see how everything pans out before calling it a dumb move, but right now im scratching my head.
The Giants could've said the same thing. Then say drafted Jason Pierre-Paul. I wanted Eiffert, but a fierce, consistent pass rush makes your defense deadly. That helped the Giants win two superbowls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was impressed with what I saw from Jordan, who could very well have ended up to the Eagles at 4.

Considering what was given up, I liked the pick and aggression to go get him.

I was and am still so friggin pumped!!! GREAT PICK!!! If you're not pumped about Dion Jordan and Cam Wake, you don't have a pulse.

5 sacks is not indicative of Jordan's talent. Dude is a freak athletically, and was not asked to be a primary pass rusher. He got his numbers being a highly versatile player, unlike Mingo who had crap stats as a focused rusher.

Back
Top Bottom