I know it's not the Dolphins, but... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I know it's not the Dolphins, but...

Tight end catches the ball. Knee down, stretches across the goal line. after the ball crosses the end line, it moves as he goes to the ground.

Ruled a touchdown on the field.

Reversed on replay.

The NFL has no ****ing clue what a catch it. Viewership will continue to tumble as old ****ing people ruin this game.

Straight up robbed....the Patriots always get the benefit of the doubt.

Tight end catches the ball. Knee down, stretches across the goal line. after the ball crosses the end line, it moves as he goes to the ground.

Ruled a touchdown on the field.

Reversed on replay.

The NFL has no ****ing clue what a catch it. Viewership will continue to tumble as old ****ing people ruin this game.
If that's not a catch then what the **** is?

Can't have the Patsies lose two in a row. No way.

I’ve seen so many big plays get overturned this year for ticky tack flags and awful overturned calls, almost always related to catching the ball. No one wants to watch Refs decide who wins football games. It doesn’t even matter if they fix the rule, they’ll just use the rule to justify rigging whatever game they decide to for the week.

At the very least, Jesus Christ, if a guys butt elbow knee hits the ground and he’s holding onto the ball, it’s a catch. Are coaches gonna go up to their receivers this week and tell them to not make plays and just worry about the catch? YAWN.

Yeah that was pretty ridiculous.

To me, he had possession of the ball and his knees down - NOT TOUCHED - extends ball across end zone, then it moves, but shouldn’t it be a td once it crosses, or is that not considered a football move

If that's not a catch then what the **** is?
The NFL has no clue what a catch is. So.....you are allowed to trap the ball against the ground 'if it doesn't aid in the catch' but if you stretch with a ball already possessed, it isn't a catch.

Forget the fact that it was the Patriots. The NFL has decided home field advantage in the playoffs -- and possibility the difference between who wins the superbowl, by a caught ball that crossed the end line because of something that occurs AFTER that.

Yeah that was pretty ridiculous.

To me, he had possession of the ball and his knees down - NOT TOUCHED - extends ball across end zone, then it moves, but shouldn’t it be a td once it crosses, or is that not considered a football move
Exactly. BTW, what in the **** is a 'football move'? Is it not catching a ball and then going to the ground? That's what he did.

So we have the following rules:
1. You are allowed to trap a catch against the ground, as long as it 'doesn't aid you'.....as if you can use a camera replay to determine that.
2. 'The ground can't cause a fumble'.
3. Apparently after catching a ball, you have to keep the ball in your hands through the post game shower and into the parking lot.

Back
Top Bottom