I know this is Blasphemy but I'm pulling for the Jest and I'll tell you why | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I know this is Blasphemy but I'm pulling for the Jest and I'll tell you why

DirkDiggler

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Ok, so It might not be the same as rooting for the Jets in the playoffs but I would be cool to see these lesser teams like the jets get in and do something. Not because i like them but because It will show these teams that try and manipulate the system by laying down to some teams to get the easier match ups or to rest starters. Be careful what you wish for.

Ok, so It might not be the same as rooting for the Jets in the playoffs but I would be cool to see these lesser teams like the jets get in and do something. Not because i like them but because It will show these teams that try and manipulate the system by laying down to some teams to get the easier match ups or to rest starters. Be careful what you wish for.

WHAT!? F the Jets, i dont ever want to see them win. I root against them in preseason games.

The one good thing about them getting in is that if there is no CBA next season, they will not be able to sign any Free Agents unless they lose some. So as much as it is sickening the way they are going to get in, a one and done and no FA's is just as good.

I def do not want to see them win and plus what would they prove by playing in the wildcard against the Bengals AGAIN after beating them tonight?

That wouldn't prove a damn thing.

LMAO, i figured I would be greeted with hostility but please understand the deeper point.
I understand and I agree that I hope the Colts get spanked in the Divisional round after they laid down and died. But I will never root for the Jets.

The one good thing about them getting in is that if there is no CBA next season, they will not be able to sign any Free Agents unless they lose some. So as much as it is sickening the way they are going to get in, a one and done and no FA's is just as good.
No FA's only applies to the final 4 from each conference. If the Jets go one and done, they can still sign FA's.

Teams rarely do well in the playoffs when they stink at the end of the regular season. It would not surprise me one bit if the majority of the teams that laid down today and last week go 1 and done in the playoffs.

I will never, ever, ever, ever root for the Jets in a playoff game...ever. **** the Jets. I hope they get absolutely embarrassed by the Bengals.

Its already a nightmare that they are in the playoffs. I hope the team eats bad clams before the game.

well the way I see it, I hate the Patriots more than almost anything on the planet, so until such time as they are eliminated the Jets are off my radar.

If by some insane chance the Jets make it to the SB, I'll naturally be rooting against them as I bleed aqua and orange. For the record though, I don't think it's terrible to be happy to see some lesser teams make waves in the playoffs. I was getting a tad annoyed that by week 5 they were already proclaiming the Saints, Colts, or Vikings the next SB champs. So I don't mind a few unexpecteds like the Jets sneaking in.

One last thing though, seeing as it was crazy the Browns pulled out a win today, imagine for a second if all the games we needed to went our way and then we had to watch this game tonight and watch our playoff hopes be destroyed like we did to them last year...I would've lost my friggin mind!

I understand and I agree that I hope the Colts get spanked in the Divisional round after they laid down and died. But I will never root for the Jets.

Yup, poetic justice baby. Now they can take out both the teams that rolled over and let them in. The Bengals gave them momentum and took the wind out of their own sails and the Colts never learn. The Jets really have a great chance at going to the super bowl now.

Now that the football gods want a laugh and let the jets into post season i hope that Cincy kicks their tail big time!!!although it would be very fun to watch Baltimore destroys rex just like the ghost busters destroyed the stay puft marshmallow man lol So as far as rooting for the jets LOL in the words of ESPN segment....C'MON MAN!!!! Im rooting for them to be defeated!!!!

clear.gif
alg_jets_rex_ryan-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom