I like what Tanahan Is doing LoL, oh and Charles Clay that Running Back.. Amazing | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I like what Tanahan Is doing LoL, oh and Charles Clay that Running Back.. Amazing

If Lorenzo doesn't improve soon, his time on TV will be short. Pretty brutal segment for him...

He's not the only one to call Ryan Tannehill, Tannahan. I was listening to Finsiders radio yesterday on the way home and Steve Beuerlein said the same thing...he also mentioned how Tannehill showed the ability to play in the cold last week in Foxboro....:ponder:

NFLN has sadly taken a turn for the worst. They started unbiased and eager to talk football rather than drama but as of recently their mouths have suffered of the same fecal incontinence that ESPN has.

Sirius NFL radio (Movin' the Chains) is the only sacred place left for real football knowledge, IMO

If Lorenzo doesn't improve soon, his time on TV will be short. Pretty brutal segment for him...
Lorenzo was pretty good at creating holes for his RB, but that skill is undervalued on TV. It takes innate talent and a Belichick education to be an ass clown in the Heath Evans league.

As if we needed any more proof these guys talk out of their rears. Hilarious though, comedy of errors.

It's kind of like when a retard touches you for no reason, you think, "get the f away from me."

But than you realize he's just trying to be nice, affectionate, in his own way. And you think, ok, it's whatever.

Same thing, ya know...

image.jpg

It's kind of like when a retard touches you for no reason, you think, "get the f away from me."

But than you realize he's just trying to be nice, affectionate, in his own way. And you think, ok, it's whatever.

Same thing, ya know...

That Tanahan is the best linebacker i've seen since Joe Montainia

When I heard this the other night, I thought, okay... I can see calling clay a RB, that's fine, we all know hes a FB/TE/RB/WR whatever.... but Tannahan? come on. You HAVE to know the starting, 1st round drafted, QB's now by now. It's been 2 years. Don't analyze the team if you don't. And I'm 99% sure he called Philbin... Philman

poor damn Lorenzo. dude has been hit way to many times. but he is fresh to the scene.

Back
Top Bottom