i live in jersey | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

i live in jersey

Wow...I never realized how many dolfans from jersey there were. Willbrook mall....i know exactly where that is....my family lives over in that area..lyndhurst,nj to be exact....i live about an hour away from there...im more towards the PA side. but yeah i ususally buy all my finfan stuff online...ebay usually.

njfinfan said:
I live in East Orange. How are you? I have found lots of Dolphin stuff at the Livingston Mall at some of the kiosks. Also on the second floor there is a store called the Sports Express. I get some of my Dolphin stuff there. A more extensive collection of Dolphins apparel, mugs, glasses, hats, etc. can be found at the Monmouth mall, but that's a hike.

Good luck.

thank you

DevilElias26 said:
word? plainfield?

scotch plains here

i get some of my jerseys at BC sports collectibles from the woodbridge center mall. usually i just order it online though, thats the easiest

PS- lovin the nate robinson avatar bro
yeah im also in Scotch Plains, where you live at in scotch plains?

jason8er said:
Born and raised in Summit. Don't know were to get gear now (20 years later), but you guys are bringing back some memories.
whats your last name? my family was raised there. last name Batista/Hall

for my dolphins stuff i usually go local. Woodbridge Bridgewater and Jersey Gardens. There was also a store that just opened in Westfield not too long ago that has a lot of Autographed jerseys/footballs from marino. Great store if your from the area, definitely check it out.

only NJ fin fan said:
i live in jersey...5 minutes from the willowbrook mall and i have looked at tons of stores for dolphins stuff....i used to live in miami and come down evry year to get merchandise and visit family and go to dolphins games...this year at christmas ill be rooting on miami against the AWFUL new york jets...does anyone know of a good place to get dolphins apparel in new jersey..i just bought a dolphins leather jacket in wilsons leather in the jersey gardens mall and that was a huge thing cuz i finally found somthing that had the miami dolphins logo on it...thatnks for the help to ne1 who tries.......:D

im from south jersey u need to go to the gallery in philly to get fins gear because thats where i go

I live in jersey and i get all my fins gear from the pro shop at miamidolphins.com. It is easy to order and they mail the stuff out quick as long as its in stock. Its the best way to go.

BAT1STA316 said:
yeah im also in Scotch Plains, where you live at in scotch plains?.

off of Terrill road, right near where the old terry loo zoo used to be. right near cooper rd.

only NJ fin fan said:
i live in jersey...5 minutes from the willowbrook mall and i have looked at tons of stores for dolphins stuff....i used to live in miami and come down evry year to get merchandise and visit family and go to dolphins games...this year at christmas ill be rooting on miami against the AWFUL new york jets...does anyone know of a good place to get dolphins apparel in new jersey..i just bought a dolphins leather jacket in wilsons leather in the jersey gardens mall and that was a huge thing cuz i finally found somthing that had the miami dolphins logo on it...thatnks for the help to ne1 who tries.......:D

LOL - Willowbrook sucks *** for NFL team apparrel - I was there just before Christmas, and all I could find for my son was a pair of Dolphins booties. Go with the Internet. I'm out here near the Crossings outlets in PA, and it's not much better.

garden state plaza mall paramus downstairs very good sports store

Back
Top Bottom