i love where the phins are drafting | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

i love where the phins are drafting

Wallace758

Just one superbowl win just one
Reaction score
[mod] Draft threads belong in the draft forum. [/mod]

at # 16 we can get the best available player people missed before us or trade down to a team who wants a player that is a steal there...anyone else feel this way...any chance of cutler falling to us?

Yea I never thought about it that way before, good logic. I know I should know this, but what's the date of the draft?

Wallace758 said:
at # 16 we can get the best available player people missed before us or trade down to a team who wants a player that is a steal there...anyone else feel this way...any chance of cutler falling to us?
Very True.... but still want Miami to draft Bobby Carpenter with our first rounder. This guy is gonna be a beast.

callaway1234 said:
Yea I never thought about it that way before, good logic. I know I should know this, but what's the date of the draft?
April 29 & 30.

Wallace758 said:

I want us to trade down and try and recoup that 2nd round pick we gave up. We can still fill and need further down in the first round and pick up a quality player in the 2nd round.

Wallace758 said:

There's always a chance but why would you want him to? For a possible trade?

Wallace758 said:

Why would we need him?...Were getting joey harrington..Plus out of the 3 top qbs in the draft,Cutler will be a busttttttttttttttttttttttt..I don't see the hype.

Back
Top Bottom