I need a new Jersey!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I need a new Jersey!!!

PhinYZIR13

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I need a new jersey!

Now that Ricky is gone I need a new jersey. This will be a tough choice because I want someone who will be here for a few years, so I get more then just 2 years of use out of it!(Damn it Ricky) The jersey I want the most is McMichael, but do you think he will be here for awhile? Then of course there is Chambers. Hmmm a tough choice. Let me know what ya'll think?

I feel for you.... I just bought the navy Williams jersey a month ago and now I don't know what to do with it. My best investment was the Zach jersey I bought 5 years ago.

I say be an original and get a Mare jersey.

Mare can't miss kicks against New England if he expects me to get his jersey :rolleyes:

I'm waiting to see if we lock up Chambers with a long term contract, if we do I'll probably pick up a jersey for him.

Semedi said:
Mare can't miss kicks against New England if he expects me to get his jersey :rolleyes:

I'm waiting to see if we lock up Chambers with a long term contract, if we do I'll probably pick up a jersey for him.

That was my thought... I kinda shy away from either a Surtain or Madison jersey after the offseason where I thought we were gonna lose Madison. About the only "safe" choices are Zach and JT in my opinion. Both have serious commitments to the team to the point they are willing to take pay cuts to stick around.

I'll still wear my Ricky jersey. He's still is, and, (until I find someone I like more) will always be my favorite athlete. I'm proud of him. He did what he wanted to do. But, I will admit that I am very very annoyed with the situation. I'm a very big Dolphins fan, and have never seen them in a Super Bowl. I was hoping this was their year. And it still can be. It's just going to be a little harder for them. But, I won't be down here during the season, so I can wear it without getting my *** kicked. I will wear it as long as it fits me.

I bought a Seau jersey and it was a good choice. I already had JT, Zach, and Ricky (Never will I wear #34 anymore). Seau is a safe bet though because he will retire a fin (not quit). Plus, he is a sure bet for the Hall of Fame.

Chambers AWAY for me. I want to be original. Haven't see one of them yet in NY. Seen Taylor, Thomas, Madison, Seau, Marino, Williams (shudder) , but never Chambers.

mls737 said:
I'd say the fin most likely to be around in four years is Vernon Carey.
Hey, I like tht idea! My most recent jersey i bought was a Chambers.

Unfortuantley i bought an AUTHENTIC RICKY WILLIAMS JERSEY A YEAR AGO!!! That was so much money i wasted, the thing tht ticked me so much!:fire: :fire:

I think a good jersey is Surtain if they extend his contract with this extra money. Ive alrdy taken a chance and gotten his jersey(hope it doesnt bite me i the *** like Ricky)

JT was number one in sales before Ricky's brief reign. He's a safe bet. He just has a very popular Jersey so you have to be comfortable as a clone. Shave your head and get a tan.

Back
Top Bottom