I need advice!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by Dthrill_08, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Dthrill_08

Dthrill_08 A True Fan

I am in a 10 man Standard league. This draft was a bizarre one and people reached for RB earlier than expected and I was left with a need for one. Luckily my WR depth is nice enough that I can trade away 1. My first trade was declined. I tried trading Breese and Marshall for Tom Brady and Justin Forsett. At first I thought this was a fair trade. Below is my team. I was thinking of trading straight up Green for Lamar Miller. My mistake was drafting Odell> McCoy it's just in my other league I had McCoy and Lacy already haha. I can run a 2 RB set with Green, Beckham and Marshall at flex and hopeful that Gurley becomes a stud in the upcoming weeks haha. Rate my team and suggestions?

QB -
    Breese

Rb-
    Eddie Lacy
    J. Stewart
    T. Gurley
    D. Freeman
    James Stark (Handcuff only)

Wr -
    O. Beckham
    A. Green
    B.Marshall
    Torrey Smith
    Eddie Royal

Te -
    Charles Clay and M. Bennett

Def
    Eagles

K
    Vinateri

2. Buddy

Buddy Right Wing Nut Job Moderator Finheaven VIP

I think your team looks pretty solid personally and I wouldn't trade any of your starters for a week or two. I'd pick over the waiver wire and find a gem or two but overall, you're got a solid team even at RB.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

3. Dthrill_08

Dthrill_08 A True Fan

I think so too. My cousin had 1 overall and picked up Doug Martin 40th and Arian Foster 41st so that threw me off a little. I got Jonathan Stewart at 44 so I feel I got good value on him.

4. Buddy

Buddy Right Wing Nut Job Moderator Finheaven VIP

Lacy is a stud so you are set there. Between Gurley, Stewart, and Freeman, you can find a solid 2 with whomever is hot and has the best matchup. I think Freeman is better than most think and will end up being a pretty good pickup for you. Stewart is always solid and Gurley could be great when he gets back from injury but who knows?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

5. Dthrill_08

Dthrill_08 A True Fan

ty for the help. I will just stick it out with the matchups like you said and maybe rotate Marshall with Freeman. I think Marshall would have a decent year.