i need HELP please | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

i need HELP please

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
im in a foot ball pool. i know this has nothing to do with the dolfans. i want to know who will win with the spread. please guys help me out here .

thnx my dolfans

denver at indy indy favoured 10.5
minnesota at green bay packers favored 6.5
jets at chargers chargers favoured by 6.5
st. louis at hawks hawks favored by 4.5

post ur predictions for me thnx:)

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Colts
Packers
Jets (chargers win but close)
Seahawks

I like Colts, Packers, Chargers, and Rams. That is probably one too many favorite for both me and the other guy who has responded, though. I'd think you'd want to pick two favorites and two dogs.

Well, no promises, but this is what I would do.

1. Denver at Indy. I shy away from double digit spreads at any point, but this one sets up well for Indy especially in light of the fine to Lynch for the hit. Team is well rested and slaughtered Denver last year. Denver still has defensive issues. Take Indy give the points.

2. Vikes and Packers. Vikings have been awful down the stretch. THey were lucky to get in and have strife on the team over Moss walking out with time on the clock. Cold weather game and a Dome team. Take the Packers give the points.

3. Jets at Chargers. Tough game to call here. Pennington has not been the same since the injury, but Chargers took an ugly loss late. 6.5 is a lot of point to give. Probably will be a close game, maybe a field goal. Take the points.

4. Rams and Hawks. Which Rams team shows? Which Seattle team. I wouldn't bet this game. But, if you have to, keep in mind the strife in Seattle. Alexander's coment has to be a distraction. Seattle has better talent that is healthy, but just have a feeling that Holmgrin is on his way out and the team knows it and won't play hard. Rams and the points.

I like Colts,Packers,Chargers and St. Louis(only cause Seattle seems to be fighting among themselves this week)

I guess I'm the only one wary of the 10.5 for Indy.
Denver beefed up their D-backfield just because of the whooping indy handed them last year. I'm not saying they're going to stop the pass, but make it tougher at the very least so that they can stay in the game and have a shot at the end.

I did think about it for a second, but with Indy on turf(at home) they're a very fast team.Indy will get there points i just don't think Denver can score with them.JMO
brech10 said:
I guess I'm the only one wary of the 10.5 for Indy.
Denver beefed up their D-backfield just because of the whooping indy handed them last year. I'm not saying they're going to stop the pass, but make it tougher at the very least so that they can stay in the game and have a shot at the end.

take all the home teams and lay the points with confidence - geez i sound like the wizard of grid

"grab a brew - dont cost nuthin"

PHINATIC13 said:
I did think about it for a second, but with Indy on turf(at home) they're a very fast team.Indy will get there points i just don't think Denver can score with them.JMO
Denver's defense better be well rested, they are going to be doing a lot of running. I just don't see them having enough DB's to cover all there weapons.

Indy has been a good cover all year. den has a problem with playing well week to week. I'd take Indy.

I'd take GB to cover. minnesota has won like 2 games in the last 22 held outside which means to me they struggle more than they should.

Take chargers. SD went toe to toe with indy in indy and had a chance at victory and the Jets haven't been playing well in a month.

I'm no fan of the rams but Seattle only covered the spread at home once this year...

--Ross

Back
Top Bottom