i need some help from a season ticket holder. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

i need some help from a season ticket holder.

BIGRED11

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I got season tix for the first time in 3 years. With the new cards how can I be sure their activated? I went on the dolphins website and registered, does that mean their activated? And does that mean all 3 are activated? Thanks for any help

I'm not sure how they work but i would bet when you get to the stadium they will help you out. Raise some hell sunday, the dolphins will need as much help they can get. :up:

Props for getting a ticket mate, great to see fans getting behind the team on gameday

if you received them then they are already registered and you are good to go. I had the same worry so I called and that's what they told me. They worked for the preseason games so no worries

My fellow posters are correct, for access into the stadium, they are already activated. The reason for going on the Dolfin "activation" site is to allow the season tix holder to "assign" the card to a person, who then if they have their own Fin Club membership, then any merchandise and food/drink they buy can be credited to that person and then earn reward points. If you have been on the Fin Club site, you accumulate these reward points and then can redeem them for various types of items/services they offer. Anyway, I hope this makes sense as I had to speak to a few folks at the Dolphins before a got an explanation that seemed to be logical. This is my 31st year as a season tix holder, its been a long drought, I know, but I am hoping, yet again, that we will have a magical year in 2013....................GO Fins!

Back
Top Bottom