I need some steels of pats game reasonable price!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I need some steels of pats game reasonable price!!!

305aquafin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I prefer sec 448-451 not row not too high up, if possible plz...im not rich but i do want to treat myself with some games this year!!!..im interested in the game against the steelers, or patriots, however other game i could take into consideration...i can be contact at 786-537-0520...or at cheffarina76@aol.com...remember im not looking for ridiculous prices..i dont mind to negotiate for the right seat to the right game...i could even do 4 seats (2 seats) 2 games for the right deal..even 3 games depending on sect and $$$...anyways feel free to call me or e-mail me anytime!!! lets have a great season...go FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember I still have the sec 453 row 9 end zone if you are interested for the pats game.

Just go to ticketmaster, I was just able to pull up seats in the 400 sections, the game isn't even sold out yet. I was surprised to be able to get lower bowl against the steelers 5 hours after they went on sale. How these games aren't sold out already is beyond me.

Hey here, I have two tix for he Pats game I'm not going to use. I live in VA and can't make it down to the game. My seats are in sec 106, row 26. You can have them for face value, $87 each. Let me know.

Back
Top Bottom