I Need WR Advice

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by poornate, Sep 11, 2003.

Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
  1. poornate

poornate We may die, but our actions are immortal

I was offered Josh Reed for Ashlie Lelie? What do you think? I know Reed is starting now but it is a keeper Leauge and either will spend most of their time on the bench. I need either of them or Marc Boerighter to fill in for D. Driver until he returns so that is also a factor. Any seasoned advice?

2. SuperMarksBros.

SuperMarksBros. Formerly Fiedler for MVP

i'd do it...both are #2 guys(well, reed is currently #2, lelie will be very soon), except lelie has jake the fake tossing him the pill...reed is catching drew bledsoe passes

3. Sofa_King_Drunk

Sofa_King_Drunk town drunk

Reed is looking like he might slide to #3 for the Bills. Bobby Shaw has been coming on. I would hold on to Lelie.

4. Al_Tru_Ist

Al_Tru_Ist Active Member

Keep Lelie

He will be the #2, and as someone else said, Reed's stock is dropping. Plummer won't throw 3 picks and 0 TD's every week. Lelie will get his, especially in a keeper league.