I pray Jeff Ireland gives us this type of offseason | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I pray Jeff Ireland gives us this type of offseason

da1nonlydre16

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Resign
Sean smith 4/28 (6-8) per year
Reggie bush 3/15 (4-6) per year
Randy Starks 3/18 (4-8) per year
Brian Hartline 4/18 (4-5) per year
Chris Clemons 1/2.5
Anthony Fasano 2/5 (2-3) per year
(22.5 million)

Cut
Cut DB Dmitri Patterson -4.5 mill
(18 million)

Sign WR Greg Jennings 4/40 mill (8-12) per year
Sign CB Derick Cox 5/38 mill (7-9) per year
Sign LB, OL, QB depth 1 year deals combined to 4 mill
(37 million)

Draft
1st rd Wr Cordarelle Patterson Tenn
I think when it's all said and done he will work his way into a top 15 selection, great hands, size, runs a 4.4 40 and was the definition of a playmaker in his short time in d-1 football
2nd rd Te Zach Ertz Stanford
Collecting weapons for Tannehill and this guy is definitely a weapon.
2nd rd (colts) OT Oday Aboushi Virginia
Great fit for the zone blocking scheme can come in and Replace Jake Long or take over RT while Martin replaces Jake Long
3rd rd DE Brandon Jenkins Fsu
A steal IMO. If he didn't break his foot he'd be a top 40 pick.
3rd rd (bears) LB Sean Porter Texas A&M
Can't have enough pass rushers, this guy could be a terror off the edge at linebacker.
4th rd S Robert Lester Bama
DB with 6"2 size and 4.5, he was a 3 year starter for Saban.
5th rd QB Sean Renfree Duke
Always good draft a well coached Qb.
7th rd The best defensive tackle available.
7th rd The best o-lineman available.

Damn bro, that's pretty good. Love the ertz and Patterson pick, it would be smart to pair up smith with cox, smith as our #2 works. Sean porter would be a ****ing steal!!!! Dude is a Von miller clone, (played together) but just a tad bit smaller with room to grow. Not to nit pick but one more WR would be great.

Reggie bush 3/15 (4-6) per year
Not worth more then $3MM

Anthony Fasano 2/5 (2-3) per year
Let him walk, he is a perfect example of what is wrong with our team. Good but not great he is 7-9 type talent etc.....

Not enough improvement to the pass rush IMO.

porter is more your blitz lb who lacks strength at the poa...a weakside guy in the pros...not gonna beat tackles off the edge...delayed blitzer and clean guy up the middle type stuff...that's not really pass rush win guy

aboushi is a guy who i have watched for 4 years at uva and he's a pro but he looked like *** this week at mobile slow footed didn't bend well there's no way he's going in round 2 anymore...think round 5 or day 3 at least...ugly week for aboushi

renfrees another #3 wr best case in the pros of which we already have plenty...i'll pass

Sean Smith have to go. Did you see any miami games this year? He cant stop anybody

I believe Porter played end for A&M 2 yrs ago when they used 4-3 scheme and was in top 5 for sacks,switched to olb when they went 3-4 and wasnt asked to rush much this year. I agre about Oboushi and Renferee would play qb not wr

Back
Top Bottom