I Predict Steve Smith Will Sign with the Patriots | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Predict Steve Smith Will Sign with the Patriots

AJ Duhe

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
This is all coming together just as Belichick likes it. The Panthers will likely cut Steve Smith and he will want to sign with a perennial winner that has a chance to get him back to the Super Bowl. Brady gets another smart, veteran receiving target that can go deep.

I hate the Pats

cool story bro. I guess they will get revis, keep talib, sign verner, Darren sproles, and form a mega team.

I predict I couldn't care any less. Smith is 35 and his play dropped off significantly last year. He's
a shell of his former self.

Well, if they sign Aqib Talib, they will be broke. so there.

Look for Smith to go to Atlanta, New Orleans or Tampa. There's bad blood brewing in Charlotte, that could have been avoided. He'll probably want pay-back twice a year.

After reading this article on PFT about Smith, I wouldn't mind signing him cheap for leadership. Sure he may be overbearing but everything in that article says how he pushes everyone around him to work harder. I wouldn't mind having someone on the team who motivates the players. Especially after the whole bullygate crap last year.

New England won with Amendola and Edelman as their WRs. They could have all of us catch passes for them and they'd go 12-4. It doesn't really make a difference.

When was the last time New England signed a receiver that made a big impact? Randy Moss is the only guy I can think of. Steve Smith is no Randy Moss.

Back
Top Bottom