I really have never been.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I really have never been..

D0lphan72

4/23/2020
Club Member
Reaction score
More excited for free agency than I am now. With the big talks about Wallace and Tannehill going into his 2nd season with (hopefully what will be) a much better reciever corps. The draft coming up with us having nothing but tons of picks and many options to use them on. It really is going to be a great offseason and a great season to be a dolphins fan!

It's been a lonnnnng time. I love it so far,but temper your hopes on Wallace 'til it's done.Been heartbroken way too many times!!!

couldn't agree more. Especially how it's been these past few seasons

Honestly I don't mean this to be another critical post against Ireland but its is what it is.

The Offseason used to be my favorite part of the NFL year. I enjoyed, Free Agency, Draft and Training Camp as much or more then I did the actual season.

But Having Ireland pulling the trigger has really hampered my ability to enjoy the Free Agency and Draft. I just have no faith in him and really hate seeing him time and time again fix holes he created and overpay for players because he is unable to draft skill positions. It really has hampered our team and the regrowth of our franchize.
Chubbs

Honestly I don't mean this to be another critical post against Ireland but its is what it is.

The Offseason used to be my favorite part of the NFL year. I enjoyed, Free Agency, Draft and Training Camp as much or more then I did the actual season.

But Having Ireland pulling the trigger has really hampered my ability to enjoy the Free Agency and Draft. I just have no faith in him and really hate seeing him time and time again fix holes he created and overpay for players because he is unable to draft skill positions. It really has hampered our team and the regrowth of our franchize.
Chubbs

Not to be critical, but my favorite part of the NFL year is the actual season itsself :D

Not to be critical, but my favorite part of the NFL year is the actual season itsself :D
As most and of course I understand why, the season rocks. But I really enjoyed the whole building and developing of our team. That's was until Ireland, Parcells and even Tony S literally sucked all that building and development out the window.

One of the things I like most about Philbin is coaches he has brought with him seem to be really good developers as far as I am hearing and seen.
Chubbs

If we show Wallace the money, and he still says NO or decides to go elsewhere, hope people here don't blame Ireland. There has to be a limit where you don't cross, and I think $13 million/season is that limit. I also am going to wait to do the happy dance until things become official.

As most and of course I understand why, the season rocks. But I really enjoyed the whole building and developing of our team. That's was until Ireland, Parcells and even Tony S literally sucked all that building and development out the window.

One of the things I like most about Philbin is coaches he has brought with him seem to be really good developers as far as I am hearing and seen.
Chubbs

I completely understand where you're coming from. I also love the development and processes of the offseason, but there's nothing like watching the games in fall. One other thing i will give to your argument is the beginning of the season is also when school starts :( (bad joke lol) but i truly think this year is where Ireland rebounds and becomes less hated amongst the fan base. If he somehow screws up this offseason he better be canned with all that he has been given in money and draft picks though.

If we show Wallace the money, and he still says NO or decides to go elsewhere, hope people here don't blame Ireland. There has to be a limit where you don't cross, and I think $13 million/season is that limit. I also am going to wait to do the happy dance until things become official.

Can you put that "happy dance" on video? :hump:

I completely understand where you're coming from. I also love the development and processes of the offseason, but there's nothing like watching the games in fall. One other thing i will give to your argument is the beginning of the season is also when school starts :( (bad joke lol) but i truly think this year is where Ireland rebounds and becomes less hated amongst the fan base. If he somehow screws up this offseason he better be canned with all that he has been given in money and draft picks though.
For the sake of this franchise that I truly love (more then I should says my wife) i Hope Ireland turns this around to, but I honestly dont have any faith in it.
Chubbs

For the sake of this franchise that I truly love (more then I should says my wife) i Hope Ireland turns this around to, but I honestly dont have any faith in it.
Chubbs

Don't blame ya. Just pray it all works out! :D

Back
Top Bottom