I really really hope Vernon Carey kicks @ss in camp. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I really really hope Vernon Carey kicks @ss in camp.

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I know I'm not alone when I say I hope Vernon comes out of the gates swinging in TC. This kid is really talented and I want him on that right side of the line on September 12 against the Titans.

I have nothing against St. Clair, I just want Vernon to do awesome. I mean, if friggin Todd Wade can start as a rookie, why can't the more talented Vernon Carey?

Here's to Vernon earning his starting spot, Wade Smith improving immensely, and the Fins having a really nice set of bookend tackles for years to come.
:drinkers: :drinkers:

I hope Carey stinks up the joint.

Muck said:
I hope Carey stinks up the joint.

That's odd, that's not one of your normal statements, plus no smiley..explain, I'm curious to hear your rational on that one..

Never can have too many first round busts......

DolphinDevil28 said:
I know I'm not alone when I say I hope Vernon comes out of the gates swinging in TC. This kid is really talented and I want him on that right side of the line on September 12 against the Titans.

I have nothing against St. Clair, I just want Vernon to do awesome. I mean, if friggin Todd Wade can start as a rookie, why can't the more talented Vernon Carey?

Here's to Vernon earning his starting spot, Wade Smith improving immensely, and the Fins having a really nice set of bookend tackles for years to come.

Join the club!

Even though he scored among the lowest on his intelligence test at the combine, I hope he pans out as a player.

Jeez guys, it's called "sarcasm". :lol:

I hope he does come out and win that job. There was talk of maybe moving him to guard but I read an article that said that his position coach in college said that you would be doing whatever team a diservice if they move him to gaurd. I hope he comes out and wins that right tackle spot.

DolphinDevil28 said:

I don't think much of St. Clair so i'm with you. I hope Carey will tear it up in camp.

audiorage, I know what you mean, but see, I avoided on purpose the phrase "tear it up."

I cringe when I think of the words "camp" and "tear" in the same sentence.

iceblizzard69 said:
I think every Dolphins fan wants every player to kick *** in camp......

Oh ya, I wanna see some pads cracking in half because people are hitting so hard! :goof:

Back
Top Bottom