I say this with tongue in cheek, but ... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I say this with tongue in cheek, but ...

Lee2000

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Where do you guys get the notion you really know anything about any of these players? I see you freely say a guy is a cancer in the locker room or has an attitude problem and you are so free with the judgement. All I ask you to do is put yourself in the situation and consider how accurate judgments have been about you from others. Sometimes they are true and sometimes untrue. So be careful about throwing around such descriptions of guys you don't really know. If you do know the guy personally fine. But I am banking most of you don't know these guys. I would argue the media guys where you read or hear this stuff really don't know the guys either.

Now with all that said, I understand the purpose of message boards and the freedom of opinion. But some of what I have been reading on here lately has me questioning the judgment of some of you who are so quick to judge.

Lee2000

If what you say is true then you dont know either, which makes it a mute point, and then gives us nothing to talk about...

Lee2000 said:
Where do you guys get the notion you really know anything about any of these players? I see you freely say a guy is a cancer in the locker room or has an attitude problem and you are so free with the judgement. All I ask you to do is put yourself in the situation and consider how accurate judgements have been about you from others. Sometimes they are true and sometimes untrue. So be careful about throwing around such descriptions of guys you don't really know. If you do know the guy personally fine. But I am banking most of you don't know these guys. I would argue the media guys where you read or hear this stuff really don't know the guys either.

Now with all that said, I understand the purpose of message boards and the freedom of opinion. But some of what I have been reading on here lately has me questioning the judgement of some of you who are so quick to judge.

Lee2000

I think I heard a radio report....jk:D

Lee2000 said:
Where do you guys get the notion you really know anything about any of these players? I see you freely say a guy is a cancer in the locker room or has an attitude problem and you are so free with the judgement. All I ask you to do is put yourself in the situation and consider how accurate judgements have been about you from others. Sometimes they are true and sometimes untrue. So be careful about throwing around such descriptions of guys you don't really know. If you do know the guy personally fine. But I am banking most of you don't know these guys. I would argue the media guys where you read or hear this stuff really don't know the guys either.

Now with all that said, I understand the purpose of message boards and the freedom of opinion. But some of what I have been reading on here lately has me questioning the judgement of some of you who are so quick to judge.

Lee2000
Why are you quick to judge our quick judgement?

Lee2000 said:

Lee2000

It's all opinion...sorta explains the reason for the forum, yes!?!?!

feelthepain said:

Common sense is not allowed, now go away:sidelol:

For some reason Edwin Pope, Peter King and Sean 'The Hammer' on ESPN immediately came to mind when I read that post..:evil:

Lee2000 said:

Lee2000

There is no e in judgment.

feelthepain said:
No, that's the problem. People don't state things in an opinion. They run off at the keyboard mouth and talk like they know for sure.

Lee2000 said:

Lee2000

Wow that wasn't condescending at all!! Who put you in charge dude?

I said I was saying this with tongue in cheek, but good point....

Mainge said:
Why are you quick to judge our quick judgement?

Can't argue with that. Good Point.

Lee2000

No one put me in charge at all. just taking advantage of the free speech..

BALLS DEEP said:
Wow that wasn't condescending at all!! Who put you in charge dude?

Your defensive reaction might put you slightly in the shoes of the folks we judge on here. This was meant to stir up folks who are quick to judge by throwing a little judgment their way. I did say it was tongue in cheek. I am included in my own judgment.

Lee2000

Back
Top Bottom