I see a trend here | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I see a trend here

cltchperf

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
All AFC East teams played tough D, but the offense played sloppy, or not that well. The Bills struggled, Losman espeicially against the Bucs, The pats in an uncharacteristic manner, had penalties and mistakes. The Jets even though won the game, didn't look too good on offense, even though played a tough Miami D. It could have been much more for the Jets. Miami obviously was very sloppy on O. Who would've though that all teams would be tied at 1-1, i didn't

New England's defense didn't look good. I'm sorry but giving up 27 points is not impressive, by any stretch of the imagination.

Outside of a pathetic throw by Delhomme that was taken back for a TD, NE's defense was very average.

FaninPatsyLand said:
New England's defense didn't look good. I'm sorry but giving up 27 points is not impressive, by any stretch of the imagination.

Outside of a pathetic throw by Delhomme that was taken back for a TD, NE's defense was very average.
Did you see how frustrated Brady got!

FaninPatsyLand said:

Nope New England played like crap to be sure. No reason to worry yet unless they don't get better.

Minvardar said:
Nope New England played like crap to be sure. No reason to worry yet unless they don't get better.
Tough game next week, The Steelers are a tough test for you guys.

Yeah if the Pats don't improve the Steelers will bury us. The only good thing is that normally when the Pats lose (in recent years) they follow the loss up with a very good game normally. Hopefully they can continue that trend.

Back
Top Bottom