I still want....Insert name(s)

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by The Ghost, Apr 29, 2017.

1. The Ghost

The Ghost Stamos

Jordan Morgan from Kutztown University, which is about 25 minutes from where I live, is worth a 5th rounder.

He was the division II offensive Lineman of the year. This kid only signed up for football because he needed the "enrichment hours (credits)" to graduate from high school.

Then he became a star....

http://www.sbnation.com/2017/4/26/15151090/jordan-morgan-2017-nfl-draft-kutztown

FWIW, Kutztown is the same school that produced Andre Reed and they actually had a first round pick in 1996 I believe, LB John Mobley who the Denver Broncos selected.

Kutztown's mascot is the Golden Bears but because they are situated in rural berks county a lot of people refer to them as the Fighting Amish.

2. HeavenCent

HeavenCent Member

3. HeavenCent

HeavenCent Member

OL - Jermaine Eluemenor or Ben Braden
    TE - Jeremy Sprinkle or Eric Saubert
    DT - DJ Jones or Stevie T
    S - Nate Gerry or Rayshawn Jenkins

4. The Ghost

The Ghost Stamos

Louisville TE Cole Hikutini is certainly on my wish list. He could sit and learn behind JT and Fasano for a year while he tacks on the muscle he will need.

I think WR and RB might be completely off the list.

I agree with some posters that said we might need to take 2 OG's.

Guys I'm pounding the table for are Dorian Johnson (like everyone else) and Desmond King. Both of those guys will likely go very early today, wouldn't be shocked if they are both selected in the top 4 or 5 selections today. King would instantly upgrade the slot CB position.