I Sure Hope That We Get Reshad Jones Back For Ne........ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Sure Hope That We Get Reshad Jones Back For Ne........

NYC#1finsfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
I can't help but to think that Brady would find a way to exploit our defense with Minkah back there. As much as I love the kid and I think he is ultra special, Brady is a crafty veteran and should be ornery coming off last night's performance. I feel that with Jones back there and Minkah able to do his thing, we will be okay.

I can't help but to think that Brady would find a way to exploit our defense with Minkah back there. As much as I love the kid and I think he is ultra special, Brady is a crafty veteran and should be ornery coming off last night's performance. I feel that with Jones back there and Minkah able to do his thing, we will be okay.

Yeah, I've been pounding the drum for Fitz at FS. I still think he's the long term answer there, but it was naive for me to think there would not be growing pains. He looked lost a few times, resulting in big plays. The good news is that Fitz appears to be the type to learn from the inevitable mistakes and improve.

Yeah, I've been pounding the drum for Fitz at FS. I still think he's the long term answer there, but it was naive for me to think there would not be growing pains. He looked lost a few times, resulting in big plays. The good news is that Fitz appears to be the type to learn from the inevitable mistakes and improve.

Fitz played nickel cb for most of his snaps in college so them getting him on the field there is huge. Because he's flexible with what he can do with blitzing, tackling and covering. Right now it's the best case scenario when Jones is healthy.

I thought on some of the busted coverages that Baker should have been deeper and that Minkah just took a bad angle before Nelson cut it up field.

Back
Top Bottom