I think I am going to sacrifice one for the team... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I think I am going to sacrifice one for the team...

catzero4

Active Roster
Reaction score
Every time me or my dad buys a jersey for any one of our teams the player gets devastatingly hurt, gets traded, is a budding superstar and turns to trash, or busts super hard right after we get the jersey. So I think i am going to bite the bullet and order me a Brady jersey. See examples below:

Matt Harvey 2016
Ronnie Brown 2005
Ike Davis 2013
Jay Ajayi 2017
Ricky Williams 2004
Noah Syndergaard 2017

Cursed....

Do that and also grab yourself a BB Hoodie as well.....

That way they can finally go out together like they have always wanted..

And because they're cheap, grab a Cutler and Moore one for shits and giggles...keep that mojo working.

Do that and also grab yourself a BB Hoodie as well.....

That way they can finally go out together like they have always wanted..
Yeah thats a good idea. I guess Ill just buy the patriots first round pick jersey every year from here on out.

I would go get a jets jersey as well but they seem to be doing a bang up job of fuc*ing up their own organization. So Ill let them be.

At least you didn't buy a Dion Jordan Jersey and only get to enjoy it for 1 pass deflection against the Gronk, LMAO!!! Turkey Bowl attire.

At least you didn't buy a Dion Jordan Jersey and only get to enjoy it for 1 PD against the Gronk, LMAO!!!
Yeah that sucks. I still cant believe we blew the third pick in the draft...

It was Ireland's parting gift to the franchise, he could see the writing on the wall :wall
How that guy has a job still is mind blowing. The guy almost single handedly kept this team in the shi11er for years.

The Madden curse isn't working against Brady. I don't know if anything else will work

The Madden curse isn't working against Brady. I don't know if anything else will work
This is true. He probably gets younger at heart every year because hes banging Gisele. So we may be eternally screwed.

Let's do the man a favor and start a gofundme. We can buy the most expensive version so we are certain it works the first time

Back
Top Bottom